• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
18 18

4,421 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Keys_Collector said:

Why wouldn't Alex Ross have someone at their location who's a certified CGC witnesser so that the label comes back as verified yellow label?  When you buy from his site, does it state how the label will return to you or did it show up as qualified with no prior info on what it'd be?

I bought these from his site raw. They came in great condition and I'm not sure I would have had the opportunity to get them elsewhere.

On 8/6/2018 at 5:05 PM, Keys_Collector said:

Why wouldn't Alex Ross have someone at their location who's a certified CGC witnesser so that the label comes back as verified yellow label?  When you buy from his site, does it state how the label will return to you or did it show up as qualified with no prior info on what it'd be?

Easy killer, stick to CBCS.

1 minute ago, Pirate said:

Easy killer, stick to CBCS.

He stated "this was sent to me from Alex Ross" so I thought that him and his team had sent the book to CGC for grading without notifying the customer that the book would come back as a green label and unverified sig.  CBCS is definitely the way to go for books presigned.

5 hours ago, Keys_Collector said:

He stated "this was sent to me from Alex Ross" so I thought that him and his team had sent the book to CGC for grading without notifying the customer that the book would come back as a green label and unverified sig.  CBCS is definitely the way to go for books presigned.

This was my choice. I debated the CGC Green vs. CBCS Red. Since 99% of my collection is CGC , I went with the company I prefer.

On 7/22/2018 at 6:57 PM, reptilekingdie said:

Uminga sketch of testament, signed by Chuck, Eric, Alex, Gene and Steve

20180722_103249.jpg

Wow this is sick man..i only got to meet Testament 1nce but i grew up with Steve in Antioch Ca.Best Bass player ever...very nice man brings back some things from the memory machine

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:07 PM, juniorMC said:
On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:59 PM, juniorMC said:

52590828_IncredibleHulkFutureImperfect19.8.thumb.JPG.c0187b700c346c6f51bf6b7255ac05db.JPG

IncredibleHulkFutureImperfect2;9.8.JPG

VenomTheEnemyWithin1;9.8.JPG

Ever since I discovered the competitive set on the registry i've been hooked.  Love the competition.

These are awesome, but do not belong in this thread.  This thread is when you have the single highest CGC SS grade (albeit this rule is not enforced as much as it probably should be).  These comics all have MULTIPLE copies of CGC SS at those grades.  The actual signer(s) of the books are not a considered factor.