• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Trade Baits got more enemies on my case, so ONE Thread only
1 1

152 posts in this topic

And those who might be interested will have to sort through a long, 800 paged Thread.

Just because I am pushing for the no more OT threads of garbage in Comics General the libs are attacking once again.

So they are going to get their wish, and after I transfer the info here, I will delete the other Threads.

I am not doing this to make them happy - I just want more ammo to push for ALL the rules to be followed and believe me I will keep an eye out for their infractions.

How this works:

I would like to TRADE this or any combination of other comics that I will be posting here for:

IRON MAN & SUB-MARINER CGC high grades only.

If you do not have what I am looking for I will entertain ALL fair offers.

The ALL FAIR OFFERS must have the :takeit: and a PM from me confirming your commitment. One without the other is void, and I will not honor them.

Shipping? As this is not eBay, I can be much more flexible with canadian shipping. If you can tell me how much it is to ship to Canada, France, UK, etc. and are not going to yell " I never got my comic" I will trust most CGC Forumites.

Take care and enjoy!

CAL the KING of IMSM

Click to view supersized image

'>TOS # 74 CGC NM 9.4 $310 shipped/Insuredor trade for IMSM CGC'sCAL

Edited by Calamerica

Cal,

Here is the offending part:

The ALL FAIR OFFERS must have the :takeit: and a PM from me confirming your commitment. One without the other is void, and I will not honor them.

Asking for offers without a set purchase price is against the rules. Period. :grin:

btw, I didn't even read your other krappy thread in General . . .

Before I post the next batch of comics, I want to thank the following:

Divad

Mephisto

for pointing out to me the guidelines in multiple posts.

This is the first time I ever tried to sell on this Thread, and was unaware of the guidelines.

I tried to completely delete the other threads, but as others jumped on them quickly, I was unable to delete them. I was, however, able to change the content of the posts/threads and thus rendereing them obsolete.

I will not take any offers nor do business with the following Forumites:

Shootydog

Park

Trmoore54

The Brain

Ze-man

Lizards-2

Once you make the "list" you stay there. Don't ask or PM me now or ever.

Now back to business.

CAL the KING of IMSM

Cal,

Here is the offending part:

Asking for offers without a set purchase price is against the rules. Period. :grin:

btw, I didn't even read your other krappy thread in General . . .

can I make trades or not???

CAL (shrug)

Click to view supersized image

'>ASM # 62 CGC NM- 9.2 WHITE $285 shipped/insuredor trade for IMSM CGC's???CAL

Edited by Calamerica

Cal,

While I understand it is difficult at times with boardies piping in left and right, the rules are posted. I myself got a few angry mobsters after me in my first posts on the sales thread. Just my two cents, but you need to give a value in cash for the item you wish to trade, i.e. TOS 80 9.4 $300.00 cash would prefer trade!!! Then the formites interested can weigh the value of trade without guessing your posistion. The rules have purpose, and are really benificial to the forum. Sometimes they are a pain in the arse, but most rules are. You might want to take a few minutes and breath before you send people to the fantom zone for piping in.

Good Luck!

Paul

Cal,

While I understand it is difficult at times with boardies piping in left and right, the rules are posted. I myself got a few angry mobsters after me in my first posts on the sales thread. Just my two cents, but you need to give a value in cash for the item you wish to trade, i.e. TOS 80 9.4 $300.00 cash would prefer trade!!! Then the formites interested can weigh the value of trade without guessing your posistion. The rules have purpose, and are really benificial to the forum. Sometimes they are a pain in the arse, but most rules are. You might want to take a few minutes and breath before you send people to the fantom zone for piping in.

Good Luck!

Paul

OK sir - because you are being fair to me like Divad and Mephisto, I will go back and put values on them and do it like your example.

CAL :applause:

You might want to take a few minutes and breath before you send people to the fantom zone for piping in.

They are forever in the phantom zone and will stay there. It was HOW they did this. I corrected everything and thus, in compliance.

They are mad because I am going to make the push to get the junk off the Comics General.

This is how they are to be dealt with. No amount of reason can turn them around. Experience, and years of putting up with them. Re: El Al air lines - the LAPD wanted to send in this "facilitator" to try to talk the gunman in that nasty airport seige a few years back - El Al: sent in Israeli regulars and shot him on site.

CAL :makepoint:

I will not take any offers nor do business with the following Forumites:

Shootydog

Park

Trmoore54

The Brain

Ze-man

Lizards-2

add shadrock to the list. he has insulted and name-called out against me for years now.

I can only hope...

CAL :wishluck:

Edited by Calamerica