• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Trade Baits got more enemies on my case, so ONE Thread only
1 1

152 posts in this topic

Click to view supersized image

'>Queen of the West Dale Evans # 18 CGC NM- 9.2 $305 shipped/insuredOR trade for IMSM CGCCAL :hi:

Edited by Calamerica

Hey Cal, sorry you had to deal with all the BS over your threads.

Just curious, what is your floor on the IMSM stuff as far as "high grade", or better yet what do you prefer? Just looking for one copy?

I might have to dig around, but I think I have some raw, and CGC stuff that I picked up a few years ago.

Would definitely be interested in some of your ASM stuff if my memory is correct.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Cal, sorry you had to deal with all the BS over your threads.

Just curious, what is your floor on the IMSM stuff as far as "high grade", or better yet what do you prefer? Just looking for one copy?

I might have to dig around, but I think I have some raw, and CGC stuff that I picked up a few years ago.

Would definitely be interested in some of your ASM stuff if my memory is correct.

Thanks in advance.

looking for IMSM CGC VF+ 8.5 and higher

raw copies I might be interested, might not - depends on the condition of the comics offered.

Please stay in touch and PM me.

Oh, the "BS" is par for the course on this Boards, but eBay was far, far more unforgiving and hateful. I could not tell one joke or have one bad day over there without hearing about it.

CAL :boo:

Just because I am pushing for the no more OT threads of garbage in Comics General the libs are attacking once again.

FFS, Cal! doh!

Unless you've been down a hole for six months, you'd know that everybody...and I mean everybody...who posts here against board rules will get beeyatch slapped so hard their head will spin.

This is not about you, but about policing this place, something which is done ruthlessly by any boarder who just happens to be looking in at the time.

And as a matter of order, the use of the word 'libs', or liberals, suggests an emphasis on freedom, not the opposite? (shrug)

(thumbs u

You might as well add me to your list too.

You can't go spouting the rules in one forum (Comics General)

and then come to the selling board and openly break them

while espousing "I never read the rules". WOW!

I will not take any offers nor do business with the following Forumites:

Shootydog

Park

Trmoore54

The Brain

Ze-man

Lizards-2

Once you make the "list" you stay there. Don't ask or PM me now or ever.

Sorry Cal, too late. You were already on my "list". I'm pretty sure your behavior on the boards places you on many folks "list". You are just reaping the Golden Rule. Go kick some puppies or whatever it is you do for fun.

"Rules are rules - not what we( you) want."

Edited by lizards2

(thumbs u

You might as well add me to your list too.

You can't go spouting the rules in one forum (Comics General)

and then come to the selling board and openly break them

while espousing "I never read the rules". WOW!

done!

This is how they are to be dealt with. No amount of reason can turn them around. Experience, and years of putting up with them. Re: El Al air lines - the LAPD wanted to send in this "facilitator" to try to talk the gunman in that nasty airport seige a few years back - El Al: sent in Israeli regulars and shot him on site.

So now you're comparing people who slight you to people who are soft on terrorists. Really bad analogy. I've never really had a problem with you but this is ridiculous.

This is how they are to be dealt with. No amount of reason can turn them around. Experience, and years of putting up with them. Re: El Al air lines - the LAPD wanted to send in this "facilitator" to try to talk the gunman in that nasty airport seige a few years back - El Al: sent in Israeli regulars and shot him on site.

So now you're comparing people who slight you to people who are soft on terrorists. Really bad analogy. I've never really had a problem with you but this is ridiculous.

You just made the list, buddy. ;)

Is this list going to be pinned like the probation thread? :insane:
Do I need to start a discussion thread to accompany it?

hm Might not be a bad idea!

:jokealert:

And those who might be interested will have to sort through a long, 800 paged Thread.

Just because I am pushing for the no more OT threads of garbage in Comics General the libs are attacking once again.

So they are going to get their wish, and after I transfer the info here, I will delete the other Threads.

I am not doing this to make them happy - I just want more ammo to push for ALL the rules to be followed and believe me I will keep an eye out for their infractions.

attwhore.jpg