• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Trade Baits got more enemies on my case, so ONE Thread only
1 1

152 posts in this topic

Can I get on the list before the thread is locked? I'm surprised I'm not already, having been on the receiving end of a Calrant previously.

If is there, I want to be there too! :headbang:

Oh. Umm, er. Perhaps I should rephrase.

I don't think that I've made any lists yet ,.......soooooo....this one looks to be right up my alley.Anyone that is that thin skinned can NOT be pleasant to try to complete a transaction with ,....that's fur sure!!.......chalk me up............BH.....

why does everyone want to be on the list (shrug)

Because the guy is a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed? (shrug)

Is that job still open at the UN? (shrug)

I'll actually be having Thanksgiving dinner with the fine Governor of NM again this year. He was the US Ambassador to the UN and is running for President in 08. He's grooming me for the UN job.

There goes the neighbourhood. doh!

I'll actually be having Thanksgiving dinner with the fine Governor of NM again this year. He was the US Ambassador to the UN and is running for President in 08. He's grooming me for the UN job.

This mean Brian will be telling diplomats from around the world to "go fist themselves"?!?!? hm:cloud9:

This mean Brian will be telling diplomats from around the world to "go fist themselves"?!?!? hm:cloud9:

Yes.

*Copyright Old Guy*

Yes.

*Copyright Old Guy*

:headbang:

they can't afford the comics anyway.

CAL doh!

doh!

Yea, that's a list full of bottom feeders if I ever saw one.

Especially that Old Guy character :kidaround:

We can keep your list at the top but it keeps adding to the list of people who won't do business with you. See the tradeoff. You can be seen all you want but no one can/will buy...well especially if we can't afford your high prices.

We can keep your list at the top but it keeps adding to the list of people who won't do business with you. See the tradeoff. You can be seen all you want but no one can/will buy...well especially if we can't afford your high prices.

I will take my chances.

CAL :tonofbricks: