• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Trade Baits got more enemies on my case, so ONE Thread only
1 1

152 posts in this topic

I find it hilarious that you will block people that you've had an internet spat with forever (seems like cutting your nose off to spite your face), yet you have absolutely no qualms with bidding/buying book from Comic-Keys, a known crook that has defrauded countless numbers of collectors.

I guess as long as nothing happens to YOU, it's all good.

Sorry - I do not buy comics from Comic-Keys. I have no idea where you get your info - you need to check my feedback left for others and then get back to me Mr. Sherlock Holmes

no one's business who or what I buy/sell.

CAL (tsk)

Hmmm, would you like to recant this former statement now or after I post what you wrote a little later (that you do know it to be C-K).

what was it you said......oh yeah something like

open mouth -insert foot -typical

From the robojo33 thread,

Your post:

"I won a few Silver age books from him.

Did real well by me...

CAL "

It is believed that this seller is an alias for Comic-Keys :gossip:

Seeing as I personally received a payment direct from Danny/C-K for a robojo33 auction, I'm 100% confident that that should read 'It is known that this seller is an alias for Comic-Keys'

How many times are you going to make me repeat my previous posts re; robo33 or whoever this is?

I have bought from him several times. I had NO IDEA who this person is/supposedly/allegedly is until I read things about him in these Threads.

Not ONE CGC Forumite ever PMd me to inform me of any of this. What am I supposed to do? Find all the comics I bought, drive up to NY state and twist his arm Godfather style( " I am making a offer you can't refuse - either your brains or a check is gonna be in my hands because my enemies on the CGC Boards say you are some kind of crook - even though you never sold me anything bad/flamed me or said anything bad about me otherwise") and fix what YOU guys are telling me?

I know a little about comic keys, but all of that has never needed to concern me. If he sells me trimmed/restored junk believe me he will deal with me and as always, I will come out on top.

CAL :sumo:

Cal, I ain't going to make you repeat yourself. I don't think you and I have discussed this issue anywhere else before, so I'm not sure about the 'how many more times'? (shrug)

I actually wasn't addressing you...I was simply making the point that, to my mind and with the evidence I personally have, there is no doubt that robojo33 is Danny Dupcak. Merely posting the warnings for anyone who might be reading and might be in any doubt.

You might want to get the stick out of your arse before you have a go at me again... meh

Nick,

I was not directly addressing you either.

Now I have SOME info -

I need some time to decide what the next step, if any, is.

Those that I decide to share that with, I will. Those who don't deserve the time of day from me I care not what they know, THINK they know, or don't know period.

CAL :makepoint:

1 hour ago, thehumantorch said:

:bump:  kinda quiet around here, Kalamerica where are you?

hummin'torch - Kalamerica was a totally different dude from Calamerica...., :shy:  none of the terrible aftertaste...., :sick:

Wow.

Still pulling up garbage over 10 years ago.

Maybe some fanboy with their 1" woody will find my audition tape in 2005 a la Trump and put that on here...

Good job fellas! I see that you will never lose your "abilities" to regurgitate chunks in the attempts to outsink  the Titanic...

34 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

Wow.

Maybe some fanboy with their 1" woody will find my audition tape in 2005 a la Trump and put that on here...

Good job fellas! I see that you will never lose your "abilities" to regurgitate chunks in the attempts to outsink  the Titanic...

Hi Cal.

7 hours ago, Calamerica said:

Wow.

Howdy... hope all is well