• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lamest Super Hero Ever

63 posts in this topic

See I see a difference between stupid and lame... lame suggests that an effort was made to make a hero cool...

Triathlon makes my top 10 list of lame heroes...

See I see a difference between stupid and lame... lame suggests that an effort was made to make a hero cool...

And, in the immortal words of Spinal Tap, "There's such a fine line between stupid and clever"....

My vote goes to Aquaman or any hero that incoporates roller-skates into their costume.

Chris

i thought this topic/thread was already discussed before? but the lamest has to be that stupid friggin droid/robot from FF....what's his name again? ernie?arnie? and i have to agree with ubiquiti, black lightning was kool! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

umm..hello...NFL Superpro...what the hell are you guys smoking..

Ooooo, I see your NFL Superpro and raise you Kickers Inc.! As I remember, it not only had former NFL superstars (not real ones, granted), but also REAL LIVE WHITE TRASH! Or maybe not. Maybe I just offended all the trailer-dwellers on the board here. Oops. blush.gif