• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

That’s a timely question as I just got this boards purchase in today. 

E07743F2-4ECC-44B7-89BA-83EBB328147B.jpeg

Well, you may or may not know that that is one of my favourite books of all time. Congrats! Is that an upgrade or the first time it has entered the collection? 

Pretty nice copy you got there as well, dreamy.

9 minutes ago, sagii said:

Cool MLJ Gino! 

Wonder how many GA superhero graveyard covers there are?

I can think of a few others off the top of my head. Hangman 7, Captain America Comics 17, Speed 15 (digest) and the elusive 2 for me Blue Ribbon 19 and Speed 18 both very rare and awesome!! I’m sure there are  few others those are just what i thought of quick. Would make for a sweet group shot to have em all!! Maybe a thread would help us figure out others! 

22 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

I can think of a few others off the top of my head. Hangman 7, Captain America Comics 17, Speed 15 (digest) and the elusive 2 for me Blue Ribbon 19 and Speed 18 both very rare and awesome!! I’m sure there are  few others those are just what i thought of quick. Would make for a sweet group shot to have em all!! Maybe a thread would help us figure out others! 

Top Notch and the Spirit also had graveyard scenes.

top notch 18.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun