• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

Snagged this on EBAY tonight for $180! From one of my favorite dealers too!

jan21jackpot5.JPG

With Hitler on the cover no less. First Reggie Mantle and a Montana cover. Is there a reason why Montana doesn't get the kind of respect he should be getting for his superhero covers? I can't figure it out, because he's my all time favorite.

Here are a couple I was very happy to get. I love the days of the interweb. These would have taken years to find in the past. Thanks to ksk for the Pep!

Two of the greatest MLJ covers! Classics both. I can't wait to see what 143ksk replaced his with.

Here are a couple I was very happy to get.

Two great books! Thanks for posting them (thumbs u

Yesterday (because a good friend was kind enough to offer them to me, and I've completely lost my mind when it comes to these wonderful old books)...I bought a few Blue Ribbons (among some other stuff)...this one is not high grade, but what a great cover...What really struck me, was the picture on the upper left...I don't have these in hand yet, but I'm very curious does Ritchie, look a little like Archie to anyone else? The Mr Justice looks like someone else too.

aaa114jpg.jpg

Rang-A-Tang is naggingly familiar too.

Jack

hmmm, any other hyphenated Wonder Dogs out there?

Yesterday (because a good friend was kind enough to offer them to me, and I've completely lost my mind when it comes to these wonderful old books)...I bought a few Blue Ribbons (among some other stuff)...this one is not high grade, but what a great cover...What really struck me, was the picture on the upper left...I don't have these in hand yet, but I'm very curious does Ritchie, look a little like Archie to anyone else? The Mr Justice looks like someone else too.

aaa114jpg.jpg