• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

Blazing Bob just posted a really sweet Jackpot 4 on his website..... a few other goodies too, like a nice Eerie 1 ('47)...... GOD BLESS..

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Well, it only took me a 30 years to find a copy, but I have finally completed my Jackpot/Jolly Jingles run. Back cover is a little rough, but the cover presents nicely, the interior looked great in the pictures on eBay, and the price was reasonable enough at $150. 

Jackpot 3.jpg

7 hours ago, GoldenPRGuy said:

Well, it only took me a 30 years to find a copy, but I have finally completed my Jackpot/Jolly Jingles run. Back cover is a little rough, but the cover presents nicely, the interior looked great in the pictures on eBay, and the price was reasonable enough at $150. 

Jackpot 3.jpg

Wow!! You might as well have STOLEN that!! Great book!!

Anyone here win this beauty last night? 

Archie 50 in eBay

nearly $800 for it, but it looks pretty sweet... thinking VG/FN range, though seller doesnt give many details on the condition so I had to pass... 

If it's more VG+ then that's a very strong price, but if it's FN thats a decent deal on a book that's hard to find in nice shape, and this one presents really well since all the condition problems are around the edges and nothing bothers that lovely image...

Archie50 Fn.jpg

On 3/7/2017 at 3:36 PM, GoldenPRGuy said:

Jackpot 3.jpg

Congrats!  Looks like a terrific copy, particularly for that price.