• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Bad Boy ASM #14 CGC 9.6 how much it will get?$

35 posts in this topic

Whatever it takes! ...lol I bet that 14 9.6 will go for about 25K,i know if i had it,I would want at least 25K for it,I was offered 14K for my 9.4 already,and turned it down,I personally think people are selling thier 14 9.4's and a 9.6 is kind of a bad move right now.With a 2nd movie on the way and a few more most likey,Spider-man will be up there with Batman and Superman which he pretty much is right now,but he is the next icon superhero,and the green goblin is the next joker...think about it,the jokers' first apperance in 9.4/9.6. Kevin

Whatever it takes! ...lol I bet that 14 9.6 will go for about 25K,i know if i had it,I would want at least 25K for it,I was offered 14K for my 9.4 already,and turned it down,I personally think

Kevin - Grab notch_top's 9.4 No 14 on Ebay (it isn't going to go for $14K or 11K for that matter - and it's met reserve) - Then sell yours for the $14K and get some money for free........

how many 9.4/9.6 copies of ASM 14 are going to have been graded since augest that have come out 9.6 or 9.4? not a lot if any,maybe 1 9.4? or maybe 1 9.6? and vise versa.there are 4 9.6's and 9 9.4's..that is not alot. remember 4 in the whole wide world and 9 i the whole wide world...look how rare Detective 27 is,aren't there like 50 in the whole wide world? and people think that is alot.

For resubs, how do they know to take it off the old grade and put it on the new grade? Do people actually tell them that these are resubs? I mean, why would they bother reevaluating them if they knew that?

I've heard that in coins, people crack them out and send them to different grading companies hoping for the grade they want. That inflates the pop reports. But here we only have one company, so how do they know its a resub? If I were to do that, I certainly wouldn't tell them, I would want them to look at the comic as a completely new submission.

Unless you submit the old label for a $5 credit towards your grading fee, CGC will not know about the regrade. That is why the census numbers are not totally accurate. mad.gif

Thing is- they have to regrade the book since they can't guarantee that nothing happened to the books in transit (or even if it is the same book.) What the label says is meaningless at that point. So, sending along the label shouldn't matter to the grade since it's really only there as a "coupon." It won't follow the book around or anything. I doubt the graders even know it's a re-grade.

I see. So the regrade isn't you just send in the book and they open the slab up and regrade it. The submitter has to crack the slab and send it in.

That makes sense. But to me it wouldn't be worth $5 off to have them know this is a regrade, since there may be a bias there if they look up the grader notes and see what was seen last time. Certainly if you're trying to get a purple label regraded as a blue one you'd never send in the label.