• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

www.comics4kids.org

588 posts in this topic

:acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim:

In keeping with the nature of the season, Please consider a donation of your extra comics to

Comics4Kids, INC.

20825 SR 410 East # 413

Bonney Lake, WA 98391

USA

email comics4kids@aim.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OUR SPONSORS IN THE PAST YEARS including the CGC FORUMITES especially David Matteini. Also Thank you to STEVE BOROCK and GEMMA ADEL / COMICS GUARANTY, LLC ( CGC ), JIM HALPERIN and ED JASTER / HERITAGE COMICS AUCTIONS ( HCA ), and STEVE LAUTERBACH / INVESTMENT COLLECTABLES and MITCH O'CONNELL

WE WILL KEEP TRACT OF WHO DONATES THE MOST AND POST IT HEREIN.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

:acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim:

Dr. Neff, you guys ever going to get your 501©3 paperwork done? You'll probably get a ton more donations if you just fill out the paperwork and get set up as a nonprofit organization.

Any chance of opening a Canadian branch or know of a way for Canadians to benefit?

Still looking for a REGISTERED charity in Western Canada to donate a long box to. For some reason, greggyskids.ca is not a registered comic book institution or charity for tax purposes. hm

For Canada donations :

Gary Barnes, CEO

1222 3rd Ave

Prince George B.C.

V2L 3Y7

CANADA

LMFAO at greggyskids.ca

Anyone I owe letters to please PM your address and total I get you. So sorry for any delay.

501 © 3 is on the horizon, we had our board meeting for the updates the IRS Agent wanted, now we have to come up with some more loot. I might ask HCA for a christmas stocking...

For Canada donations :

Gary Barnes, CEO

1222 3rd Ave

Prince George B.C.

V2L 3Y7

CANADA

LMFAO at greggyskids.ca

Anyone I owe letters to please PM your address and total I get you. So sorry for any delay.

501 © 3 is on the horizon, we had our board meeting for the updates the IRS Agent wanted, now we have to come up with some more loot. I might ask HCA for a christmas stocking...

Is that how we address it or do we put comics for Kids at the top

For Canada donations :

Gary Barnes, CEO

1222 3rd Ave

Prince George B.C.

V2L 3Y7

CANADA

LMFAO at greggyskids.ca

Is this even a Canadian Charity? Otherwise, it's pointless to send anything to you regardless because you won't be able to provide us with a proper donation receipt. The letter you give out is worthless for tax purposes.

Uuuummm, you have be a registered charity in Canada to issue tax receipts for donations. Given you inability to file your IRS paperwork, it seems to be a moot point in going further.

I really don't know how the US system works because it just seems that you can issue a letter detailing the "FMV" of the comics received and subject to limitations, the donor can deduct it on their return if it's itemized? I put "FMV" in quotes because I recall reading that you value the donations at $3-4 each, which I'm sure is probably generous.

There are instances in Canada where some donors have donated a bunch of drek to a registered charity but the charity valued it way too high and the valuation has been challenged.

You just can't issue a letter in Canada and expect a donor to be able to claim the deduction.

Wow, you really are a tax auditor, I always thought that was a joke. :)

He is.

A joke, that is.

:acclaim:^^

:news:

I try hard but not everyone could be a natural like comicparadox. I wish I had his mad skills. :(

He is.

A joke, that is.

I try hard but not everyone could be a natural like comicparadox. I wish I had his mad skills. :(

:foryou:

He is.

A joke, that is.