• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Conan Comics
10 10

1,135 posts in this topic

On 3/30/2024 at 5:40 PM, Kramerica said:

I've really enjoyed Conan's Savage Avengers series. Yes, Conan in present day hanging with Dr Strange, Wolvie and Spidey is bonkers but it's one of the most entertaining things Marvel has put out in a while.

I enjoyed the series, too. I thought the parts with Punisher, Conan, and Black Widow were great.

On 3/30/2024 at 7:01 PM, srezvan said:

I enjoyed the series, too. I thought the parts with Punisher, Conan, and Black Widow were great.

Right? I'll give anything that thinks outside the box a chance. It could be terrible but I'll give it a shot for trying something outside the norm. This though ended up being outstanding. One reason was that it featured Kulan Gath as the main villain. I always thought he was underused but this was great. Bringing in Doctor Doom was perfect. The Hellfire Club part was perfect lol Just a lot of fun all around.

Edited by Kramerica

On 3/30/2024 at 8:13 PM, Kramerica said:

Oh, and as far as Conan is concerned I'm working on a 1-30 run and being picky about the copies I buy for the set. But I picked up a nice #10 the other day:

IMG_4169.thumb.JPG.34aa39a8c7b6ec8811b352c3ddc3b4f0.JPG

gorgeous copy!

I also focused on a 1-30 run, choosing to assemble a 8.5+ run

On 3/31/2024 at 3:13 AM, Kramerica said:

Oh, and as far as Conan is concerned I'm working on a 1-30 run and being picky about the copies I buy for the set. But I picked up a nice #10 the other day:

IMG_4169.thumb.JPG.34aa39a8c7b6ec8811b352c3ddc3b4f0.JPG

That is nice. (thumbsu