• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bedrock City's 20% off web-site sale! Forum Members only!

59 posts in this topic

Richard: I know you struggled with whether to post here in this forum or not. So I hate saying this. But this post belongs in here.

That forum is for notifying about sales of books offered somewhere else. In here, it's just books offered nowhere else (ebay, website, etc.) online.

I'm still going to check it out though. (thumbs u

Here comes the forum police doh!
Agreed. I should have done this via PM, like r1907d did.

Richard: I know you struggled with whether to post here in this forum or not. So I hate saying this. But this post belongs in here.

That forum is for notifying about sales of books offered somewhere else. In here, it's just books offered nowhere else (ebay, website, etc.) online.

I'm still going to check it out though. (thumbs u

Here comes the forum police doh!
Agreed. I should have done this via PM, like r1907d did.

No worries. Thanks for the heads-up!

We have decided to test the buying power of the CGC forum!

(And to give a little something in return!)

So we are offering 20% off exclusively to board members from now through Christmas!

Visit our web-site www.bedrockcity.com and if you see any comic books that interest you,

e-mail us at contact@bedrockcity.com (or call 713-780-0675),

mention your board name and we will knock 20% off of your purchase!

That's right, 20% off Any comic book purchase!

Golden Age, Silver Age, Bronze Age, High grade, Low grade, CGC graded, raw, expensive, cheap,

one book, many books, you could even buy us out!

No comic listed on the site is off-limits.

And remember...free shipping on orders over $200!

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a PM!

Happy Holidays!

Richard

I like someone who works with the boards. So I would like to do business with you, however I only buy CGC graded books so lets see if this is worth your while.

You have five raw books I am interested in. ( I will PM the list) They are graded VF, VF/NM, VF+, VF, VF They total $350.00 If you send them to CGC and get them graded and they come back at least an 8.0, I will pay for the grading + $350. you can keep the 20 % discount for your time and troubles. Let me know if that interests you.

We have decided to test the buying power of the CGC forum!

(And to give a little something in return!)

So we are offering 20% off exclusively to board members from now through Christmas!

Visit our web-site www.bedrockcity.com and if you see any comic books that interest you,

e-mail us at contact@bedrockcity.com (or call 713-780-0675),

mention your board name and we will knock 20% off of your purchase!

That's right, 20% off Any comic book purchase!

Golden Age, Silver Age, Bronze Age, High grade, Low grade, CGC graded, raw, expensive, cheap,

one book, many books, you could even buy us out!

No comic listed on the site is off-limits.

And remember...free shipping on orders over $200!

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a PM!

Happy Holidays!

Richard

I like someone who works with the boards. So I would like to do business with you, however I only buy CGC graded books so lets see if this is worth your while.

You have five raw books I am interested in. ( I will PM the list) They are graded VF, VF/NM, VF+, VF, VF They total $350.00 If you send them to CGC and get them graded and they come back at least an 8.0, I will pay for the grading + $350. you can keep the 20 % discount for your time and troubles. Let me know if that interests you.

PM me a list and consider it done!

Thanks.

Rich, I search your site regularly (I've listed you at ComicSeeker.com). When I saw your booth in San Diego and Chicago this year, the GA selection was extensive. Do you keep that stock separate from what's on your site? It appears as if the selection online is different than what you bring to the shows.

Rich, I search your site regularly (I've listed you at ComicSeeker.com). When I saw your booth in San Diego and Chicago this year, the GA selection was extensive. Do you keep that stock separate from what's on your site? It appears as if the selection online is different than what you bring to the shows.

Honestly everything we have is on there.

Because of the exposure and new customers we have garnered through the boards, the number of shows we have done this year, and a large consignment to the January C-Link auction, my stock is down a little at present. It is hard to restock Golden Age, but I am trying. If anyone wants to sell a collection, give me a call!

Because of the exposure and new customers we have garnered through the boards, the number of shows we have done this year, and a large consignment to the January C-Link auction, my stock is down a little at present. It is hard to restock Golden Age, but I am trying. If anyone wants to sell a collection, give me a call!

Did you get a call from Mr. Bangzoom yet?

Can you even begin to imagine the mad scramble if he were selling?

Chaos, pandemonium, and probably some rearrangement of the national economy.

Can you even begin to imagine the mad scramble if he were selling?

Chaos, pandemonium, and probably some rearrangement of the national economy.

He's already selling this. I assume it's his. :grin:

Link

I asked BZ about his copy of the Magna Carta a while back.

He was unusually evasive.

That's because he's hiding Jimmy Hoffa underneath it.

I thought he had Hoffa in the trunk of Hitler's touring Mercedes. hm

you're thinking of Amelia Earhart

Nah, she's hidden under the arc of the covenant.

Nah, she's hidden under the arc of the covenant.

...which, of course, is in the trunk of the Mercedes!