• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze-Age Spideys
12 12

1,660 posts in this topic

I never understood how ASM 135 was labeled as The Punisher's "second appearance" by CGC when he has a full page clearly dedicated to him in ASM 134.

CGC made that evaluation at a very early stage, and stubbornly held on to it. :grin:

I never understood how ASM 135 was labeled as The Punisher's "second appearance" by CGC when he has a full page clearly dedicated to him in ASM 134.

CGC made that evaluation at a very early stage, and stubbornly held on to it. :grin:

you cannot see all of the punisher in any one of those panels. his foot is obscured! hence it is a cameo.

plus he's on the cover of 135!

Edited by the blob

you cannot see all of the punisher in any one of those panels. his foot is obscured! hence it is a cameo.

plus he's on the cover of 135!

lol Yeah, but it's his right foot, and you can see that just above the right-footless-panel! X+Y=Z :acclaim:

I have read that the Punisher who appears in 134 is actually a clone and he is quickly replaced with the real Frank Castle in 135. It happens quickly behind the scenes.

(As you might have guessed, my hoard is in 135, not 134...)

I have read that the Punisher who appears in 134 is actually a clone and he is quickly replaced with the real Frank Castle in 135. It happens quickly behind the scenes.

(As you might have guessed, my hoard is in 135, not 134...)

135 value is continuing to rise....

I know I have one of these books, but can't remember which one of them I have and also no idea where it is. doh!

Oh well, at least I know that I have a nice HG copy of Spidey 129 and I do have some idea of where this one might possibly be. :whee: