• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze-Age Spideys
12 12

1,665 posts in this topic

On 6/15/2020 at 6:56 AM, Frisco Larson said:

ASM 94.jpg

Have you seen the panel where Peter is asleep on the couch having a bad dream and sees Aunt May's face inside Beetle's head gear? Its when he's being woken up to be told about the kidnapping. This is prime Romita top of his game🤘!!!

1 hour ago, MGsimba77 said:

Have you seen the panel where Peter is asleep on the couch having a bad dream and sees Aunt May's face inside Beetle's head gear? Its when he's being woken up to be told about the kidnapping. This is prime Romita top of his game🤘!!!

I don't recall it off the top of my head, but I will check it out! 

34 minutes ago, Spider-Variant said:

This is probably my all time favorite ASM cover.  Love the simplicity, the yellow background, and of course the Goblin.

It's pure genius. The simplicity of the surrounding cover draws you to the center which is the Goblins very dilated eyes and Spidey smacking him down.  The perfect say no to drugs cover plus the no comic code authority stamp to give it street cred. Perfection

7 hours ago, Spider-Variant said:

This is probably my all time favorite ASM cover.  Love the simplicity, the yellow background, and of course the Goblin.

One my favorites too , not that many Goblin covers in the first 100 issues so each one is a special treat 👍👍😷❤️

15 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

image.png.a11c25829fd2efca242e447c7c693113.png

On 6/22/2020 at 10:31 AM, Spider-Variant said:
On 6/21/2020 at 6:35 PM, MGsimba77 said:

image.png.a11c25829fd2efca242e447c7c693113.png

Here's a splash page from the same issue. What a beast!!! 

Spidey All Giveaway 08.jpg

On 7/10/2020 at 8:29 AM, makeminemarvel said:

Posted this on main page but couldn’t resist here as Bronze Age Spidey’s were my reason for getting into collecting!

920CA720-B134-4CE4-B296-E7422EB916A0.jpeg

BA091A53-5505-4E78-B293-22B557EF91EA.jpeg

SWEEEEEET!!!! A HUGE pile of raw Bronze Age Spidey books!!!! I could spend and entire WEEK going thru, reading them and pouring over the artwork!!!! A minimum of a half an hour per issue!!! Maybe 2 weeks of vacation would be needed for that!!! Pizza delivery person, remember my address!!!  :applause: