• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite GA Villain?

77 posts in this topic

My favorite villain :luhv:

AirFighters2v5crowley.jpg

How many copies of that book do you have? Is the cover trimmed short or just off-center?

Only two. :angel:

It's not like they're the highest graded. Oh wait, they are. :devil:

The Crowley copy was slightly mis-printed so the pages stick out about 1/16" beyond the cover.

My favorite Villain is Hitler. Just loved to watch him get tortured, blown up, mutilated, get a boot to the head/arse/gut...

I'm kind of a Tojo man myself.

Hitler was a great villain. I came across this book recently (now on ebay) It has all three of WWII axis of evil on the cover.

Oct1227.jpg

Some creative kid replace the sliced off top portion with his own art. Clever!

My favorite Villain is Hitler. Just loved to watch him get tortured, blown up, mutilated, get a boot to the head/arse/gut...

I'm kind of a Tojo man myself.

Hitler was a great villain. I came across this book recently (now on ebay) It has all three of WWII axis of evil on the cover.

Oct1227.jpg

Some creative kid replace the sliced off top portion with his own art. Clever!

Tell the truth you redrew that back in the 70's...

What else you got for sale? Have $$!

I liked Mr. Mind a lot and Capt. Nazi, both were in multi-issue stories. Here is a Mr. Mind size splash of the first story.

He later joined with Hitler and others to attempt world domination.

2942033094_7b80d80c14.jpg

I like all of Batman's villians, Joker, Catwoman, Two-Face, Scarecrow and Penguin.

Sub-Mariner made a good villian but the Red Skull has to be the most impressive Timely villian.

The Claw was probably the best villian when he was drawn by Cole.

bb