• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much is your collection worth?
2 2

How much is your collection worth?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How much is your collection worth?

154 posts in this topic

On 6/12/2016 at 1:36 PM, Hado said:

Priceless* :whee:

*To me, no actual real world value implied.

I like the cut of your jib. :golfclap:

Since my sig line is around 200K, and that's only 20 books. I would say just south of 1 mil. Of course I'm only guessing, but that's probably conservative.

On 9/12/2014 at 7:41 PM, H0RR0RSH0W said:

My slabbed books are worth about $1000. The other 600 commons or so? Who knows, its only worth what someone else is willing to pay, and that is probably a lot less than I would sell for ! But definitely over $1000.

I was just looking through some receipts for around $3000 in slabs I have bought over the last year. Mostly from Metropolis and MCS. Plus about $400-500 a year for raw copies. So maybe 5k.

I would guess at around $10,000? Anyone know ?

I have a complete set of Walking Dead including the variants...I didn't keep up on 2016's Wizard World as I was not fond of the cover art. I have all the Sketch's, Diamond Retailer variants and such. I have only graded 1-20 all 9.8's all key issues 9.8. I am missing the blank Hero initiative cover and the error....but everything else is there and NM...

I  also have everything in triplicate from around 127 and up all unread in 4mil Mylar fullbacks....

Good time to sell but I'm in it for the long haul...It'll be worth a fortune or great reading material for when I'm on the crapper...