• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007/08 Annual Grading Contest : ROUND 1

236 posts in this topic

It's a good thing all you guys are posting that your PM's have been sent . . . :screwy: Don't you think Nik's got enough to do? Or do you just want a second e-confirmation? lol

doh!

lol

I don't think that it requires a reply, though. I just did it for the first time so that way if something happens (like I PMed wrong person or whatever...) there'd be documentation that I did PM a grade. How would I PM the wrong person? No clue... but I worry about things.

*sigh* I'm neurotic...

It's a good thing all you guys are posting that your PM's have been sent . . . :screwy: Don't you think Nik's got enough to do? Or do you just want a second e-confirmation? lol

doh!

lol

I don't think that it requires a reply, though. I just did it for the first time so that way if something happens (like I PMed wrong person or whatever...) there'd be documentation that I did PM a grade. How would I PM the wrong person? No clue... but I worry about things.

*sigh* I'm neurotic...

:signfunny: to a :signfunny:

I got this....

:acclaim: (thumbs u

Here's what I got:

:):wishluck: (thumbs u

Don't know if we should be sharing these "signals", though. I feel like Belichek, or something :insane:

:baiting: (thumbs u