• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spiderman Collection For Sale - Including #1!

244 posts in this topic

I just recently purchased a SA/Bronze collection and I will offer the ASMs first. There was essentially a nearly complete run from #1 - 300.

Shipping Costs/Method: $5 for USPS Priority Shipping to the domestic United States; $9 USPS Priority Shipping to Canada/Mexico; $11 USPS Priority Shipping all other locations. Multiple orders can be combined. Insurance is extra. Other shipping methods available upon request.

Payment Methods: Personal checks, postal money orders, bank cashier checks, wire transfers, and paypal. All checks and money orders should be made payable to EsquireComics.

My Return Policy: I certainly believe you will be happy with your purchase. However, your personal satisfaction is very important to me. If for any reason you wish to return your purchase, you may do so. However, you must notify me in writing within three (3) calendar days of receiving the book that you desire to return it, and you must ship it back to me within seven (7) calendar days. All associated costs for returning the book must be borne by the purchaser. And, of course, the book must be returned in the same condition it was received.

Grading Guarantee: I cannot guarantee how any third-party service will grade the book, but as noted above any book may be returned (pursuant to the terms) if dissatisfied.

Length Of Sale: Any book unsold after one week will be placed in my e-bay store.

NetworkOfDisclosure-3_20.jpg

First :takeit: for each book takes it. I will follow-up via PM.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy holidays! (thumbs u

Amazing Spiderman #1 (1962)

No comments need be mentioned about this key book!!! This is actually the first copy I have ever owned. :cloud9:

CONDITION: Solid copy. Scan reveals the major defects, which is particularly the chipping missing from right side of the cover and slightly along the top cover. Slight tanning interior front cover with a non-descript staining that doesn't impact anything. VG+

SPECIAL FORUM PRICE: $3,000.00 (includes shipping and insurance).

ASM1.gif

ASM1b.gif

ASM #4

Origin & 1st appearance The Sandman; 1st monthly issue; Intro Betty Brant & Liz Allen

CONDITION: Solid copy. Some interior cover tanning, strong cover colors, VG (some might even say VG+).

OS 2007 VALUE: VG 4.0 = $418; FN 6.0 = $627

SPECIAL FORUM PRICE: $400.00

ASM4.gif

ASM #5

Good starter copy for someone who simply desires this issue! (thumbs u

CONDITION: Book has definitely seen better days, but still nice colors. Cover nearly detached, significant spine wear, interior cover tanning, Fr/G

OS 2007 VALUE: GD 2.0 = $171.00

SPECIAL FORUM PRICE: $125.00

ASM5.gif

ASM #9 (1964)

Origin & 1st appearance Electro

CONDITION: Decent copy. Slight interior cover tanning, strong cover colors, very slight roll (pressing would take it right out with no change of grade), back cover date stamp, 1" tear back cover, two small holes back cover (no story impact obviously), G/VG.

OS 2007 VALUE: GD 2.0 = $112; VG 4.0 = $224

SPECIAL FORUM PRICE: $130.00

ASM9.gif

ASM #10 (1964)

1st appearance Big Man and the Enforcers

CONDITION: Decent copy. Slight interior cover tanning, strong cover colors, scan pretty much tells it all, slight spine wear, G/VG.

OS 2007 VALUE: GD 2.0 = $104; VG 4.0 = $208

SPECIAL FORUM PRICE: $110.00

ASM10.gif

ASM #13 (1964)

1st appearance Mysterio

CONDITION: Interior cover tanning (and bottom of front cover), strong cover colors, moderate spine wear, staples starting to separate from cover, slight spine roll, G+.

OS 2007 VALUE: GD 2.0 = $95; VG 4.0 = $190

SPECIAL FORUM PRICE: $90.00

ASM13.gif

ASM #14 (1964)

1st appearance Green Goblin!!! :banana:

CONDITION: Great low grade copy for the first time buyer, particularly given the strong cover colors. Very slight spine roll, interior shadowing (also slightly on back cover), small in Gobline's arm front cover, G-/G

OS 2007 VALUE: GD 2.0 = $168

SPECIAL FORUM PRICE: $125.00

ASM14.gif

ASM #17 (1964)

2nd appearance Green Goblin! (thumbs u

CONDITION: Pen coloring in "P" on cover, pencil marks, small red mark on person's shoulder front cover (I think it might be manufacturing), interior cover shadowing (and slight shadowing on right side front cover), very strong cover colors, G+

OS 2007 VALUE: GD 2.0 = $76; VG 4.0 = $152

SPECIAL FORUM PRICE: $75.00

ASM17.gif

ASM #18 (1964)

1st appearance Ned Leeds who later becomes Hobgoblin, FF cameo, 3rd appearance of Sandman

CONDITION: Nice colors, moderate spine wear, interior cover shadowing, back cover shadowing, paper damage to back cover (initial layer scraped offer but still intact),small circular stain back cover, staples starting to separate from cover, G.

OS 2007 VALUE: GD 2.0 = $50

SPECIAL FORUM PRICE: $38.00

ASM18.gif

ASM #19 (1964)

CONDITION: Decent copy. Slight interior cover shadowing (and also along the front right cover), "dirty" back cover (i.e., usual grime you see on this grade book from 43 years ago), , VG.

OS 2007 VALUE: VG 4.0 = $82

SPECIAL FORUM PRICE: $65.00

ASM19-1.gif