• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,905 posts in this topic

Going to be adding many more SA/BA books tonight - Batman, FF, Aquaman, Incredible Hulk and other Marvel's/DC's. Will also be posting more HG SA Archies and Harvey's including more .35 Canadian Giants. Plus some other random jive (thumbsu 

Here's the link which will get you in the door free: Kramerica's Spring SA/BA Sales Thread

And here's a link to the list of what's left with page links to take you where you want to go: RECAP!

Thanks!

2IZA9ap

I hopefully ( tentatively ) will have my first thread in many years tonight around 7 Central. Not written in stone. You guys know how my threads use to do and they move pretty fast and furious and are fun. I am going to start liquidating just parts of my personal collection. Just need to thin things out. Am not getting out of comics, just want to lighten the load. We will see how it goes and I will be parting things out as the year progress's.

So first thing will be some X -Men books #4 - #54 I think and a few Thor Annuals. Might be a bit rusty so have some patience till I get back in the swing of things. Later freaks.

Coming up in a couple of weeks -- My 7th Annual Mega-Sale:banana:  

4 short boxes of Bronze and Silver at least to start.  A handful of minor keys mixed in with a lot of other main Marvel and DC titles.  Some nice high-grade stuff, and a good bit of mid-to-lower grade, the latter of which will be priced (hopefully) to move.  Looking to liquidate away the excess of undercopies and local show stock I've accumulated over time (no more shows for me, lol, I'm getting too old to do them. lol ), so I'm hoping to move as much as I can.  I should have a companion thread in Copper/Modern as well, with mini-series/sets/lots mixed in with individual issues of varying neatness.  :)  It should be at least 1000 books when all is said and done. 

The books are sorted -- the scanning is just beginning.  Will update when the time is closer to starting, but I wanted to give an early heads-up here.  I'm hoping to see ,y regular faces -- and some new ones -- when I finally start.  See everyone soon! :foryou:

Picked up a batch of original owner SA Marvels this week including near runs of

ASM 25-55
Avengers 15-65
FF 26-69
Iron Man 1-16
JIM/Thor 114-166
Hulk 102-118
Silver Surfer 1-16
X-Men 11-58

and I will be posting the ASMs for sale this morning at 11am EST

Planning on starting a sell tomorrow around 6:00 eastern. Might put up a few tonight if I can get my daughter to take a few picks so I can get started lol  Some nice high-grade stuff, and a good bit of mid-to-lower grade, priced hopefully to sell (thumbsu

Will have more books from the Marvel collection I recently picked up(last week's ASM thread) which will include Avengers, Captain Marvel & Daredevil, more if I have time

Will fire up Thursday (tomorrow) at 1pm EST.  See you then!

Hoping to have this small group back Monday/Tuesday and will offer for sale with scans when in hand.

Amazing Spider-man #73  8.5  ow/w  $80
Amazing Spider-man #77  8.0  ow/w  $65
Amazing Spider-man #94  7.5  white $55
Amazing Spider-man #94  9.0  ow/w  $120
Amazing Spider-man #97  9.2  ow/w  $210
Amazing Spider-man #97  8.5  ow/w  $100

Giant Size X-men #1 7.5 ow/w  $2050

Summer Sale coming today @ 6pm Eastern,

3pm Pacific. Will feature Key Issues, Pre Code Horror, Baker Covers, GGA, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Slabbed, Raw and More. There will be some books that are very desirable within the current marketplace, so stay tuned. This will be a one day sale, all unsold books will be moved to another venue tomorrow. 

I am going to list a bunch of slabs...accruing too many I think. So here are the ones I expect to list unless gpa angers me and then I will hold it back for a better time. Feel free to PM me for prices but they should go up tomorrow or Monday at the latest. (The 2 issues of Sandman are newsstand variants.) I know you cannot quite see them all but as you can see they are all eras and all over the place in grade. The sale will be in the mixed ages forum I guess.

D8AG3jKX4AEV3jo.jpgD8AG3jMXkAALJPe.jpg

okay, I should be good to go tonight around 7 pm. Here is a list of the slabs I will be offering in the Mixed Ages sales forum.

Marvel Super Heroes 13 CGC 4.0 

Batman Harley Quinn #nn CGC 9.8

Infinity Countdown 1 Granov virgin Variant CGC 9.8  

Marvel Fumetti 1 CGC 9.8 

Sandman 74 newsstand edition CGC 9.4  

Sandman 75 newsstand edition CGC 9.0 

New Avengers 11 CGC 9.8  

Archie 14 CGC 7.0 

Mystery in Space 23 CGC 6.0  

Venom Lethal Protector 1 CGC 9.4 

Amazing Spider-Man 301 CGC 8.0 

Wonder Woman 184 CGC 9.8 

Mister Miracle 10 CGC 9.8  

Mister Miracle 12 B cover variant CGC 9.8 

Archie's Girls B & V 40 CGC 4.0  

Marvel Premiere 2 CGC 6.5  

Ms. Marvel 1 CGC 9.8 4th print 

Captain Marvel 1 CGC 9.8 

Captain Marvel 25 CGC 7.0 

Giant Size Captain Marvel 1 CGC 8.5 

Marvel Two-In-One Annual 2 CGC 9.6 

Vengeance 1 CGC 9.8 

New Mutants Annual 2 CGC 9.2 

Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars 3 CGC 9.6 

Doom Patrol 1 Hernandez variant CGC 9.8 

X-Men Annual 14 CGC 9.0 

Marvel Premiere 19 CGC 8.5 

Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme hip hop homage variant CGC 9.6 

Incredible Hulk 182 CGC 9.4 

On 5/23/2019 at 5:42 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

Coming up in a couple of weeks -- My 7th Annual Mega-Sale:banana:  

4 short boxes of Bronze and Silver at least to start.  A handful of minor keys mixed in with a lot of other main Marvel and DC titles.  Some nice high-grade stuff, and a good bit of mid-to-lower grade, the latter of which will be priced (hopefully) to move.  Looking to liquidate away the excess of undercopies and local show stock I've accumulated over time (no more shows for me, lol, I'm getting too old to do them. lol ), so I'm hoping to move as much as I can.  I should have a companion thread in Copper/Modern as well, with mini-series/sets/lots mixed in with individual issues of varying neatness.  :)  It should be at least 1000 books when all is said and done. 

The books are sorted -- the scanning is just beginning.  Will update when the time is closer to starting, but I wanted to give an early heads-up here.  I'm hoping to see ,y regular faces -- and some new ones -- when I finally start.  See everyone soon! :foryou:

Welp -- for better or for worse, sale will (hopefully) be starting on Sunday night.  :wishluck:  It's going to be a lot of books hopefully priced to move. Scanning hit a snag while I battled some dizzy spells and vertigo (so if the book in a scan is crooked, you'll know why, lol), but if everything goes to plan, I'm going to get everything going around 7 PM CST Sunday. Everyone is welcome to stop in and say hello. :foryou:

Hopefully :wishluck:

I will be holding a small (30-40 issue) magazine sales thread in Mixed starting later tonight (hopefully around 8 ish ET). A variety of titles (Creepy, Eerie, Vampi, SSOC, Spirit, etc.) mostly low to mid grades (some higher).

Looking forward to catching up, so friendly banter would be more than welcome. :foryou: