• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,905 posts in this topic

I anticipate having these books in hand later today, once I do I will get them scanned/priced and in a sales thread tonight. :wishluck:

Harvey Hits #3 CGC 8.0
Jungle Comics #71 CGC 8.5
Marvel Tales #96 CGC 7.0
Planet Comics #55 CGC 6.0

Amazing Spider-Man #28 CGC 6.5
Amazing Spider-Man #50 CGC 8.0
Fantastic Four #45 CGC 8.0
Fantastic Four #49 CGC 6.0
Fantastic Four #52 CGC 6.0
Incredible Hulk #102 CGC 8.0
Iron Man #1 CGC 7.5
X-Men #12 CGC 7.0

I'm going to be listing CGC 9.8 issues of ASM in the MIXED FORUM ….This will be a few here and a few there, many, many issues from around # 150 up …. they will not be in numerical order. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

16 hours ago, mrwoogieman said:

Would there be any interest in a low to mid grade 12/15 cent Archie titles sales thread? I've accumulated a short box full, somehow, and was thinking of doing a simple condition-based sale, 3.0/4.0-5.0/6.0+ for $1/$2/$3, something like that. (shrug)

I sold a whole bunch of them a few weeks ago, I did more of a group sale but there were a lot of nice, happy people.

3 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

My next sales thread will include 18 raw books I have not sold before ... 

books that have not been returned?  :cloud9: 

Gonna list some PCH slabs I just got back from CGC along with a few re-posts at lowered prices here later today.  Will be starting up sometime after the Chiefs game (around 3:30-4:00 CST)

May sprinkle in some Superhero books as well (time permitting)

Stop by & say hi! - Even if it's just to threadcrap!  (Soooo, yes, you are more than welcome @lizards2!! :baiting: )

@Ricksneatstuff@Roger66@gunsmokin@Callaway29@T'Challa@skypinkblu@Bird@ThothAmon @jeranimal @Roddulate @sacentaur @n2wdw@Ltpink2002 @Mystafo @surfcitycomics @Philreal @Changer @Dreamtoreal1 @BuscemasAvengers @Junkdrawer @ebixter@dem1138@oceans11@thirdgreenham @goldust40 @JustJimN @NikoSleeps1991 @dannyboy @Gregd @retrocomics @misterrmystery @SOLAR BOY @path4play @Robot Man @Readcomix @SuperGrover @entalmighty1 @szavisca @X_Phile @bounty_coder@mwotka @jimjum12 @JB123 @Supernerd @Norrin's lawyer @MustEatBrains @atomised @toto @newshane @Patriot6 @OdinsSecrets @gino2paulus2 @Yosemite  @Drummy @BriD. @miraclemet @rabidwolf @khoo75 @BEAUMONTS @Frisco Larson @Zolnerowich @Inaflash @shortboxed  @adamstrange @Microbia  @SkOw@Casablanca @JRBaxter @comichut @ChiSoxFan @eschnit @Joshua33 @Spyder! @kazoo @mrlatko @comicquant @goldenacase @Comcav@Markentoth @mustang33guy @comicnoir @dannyboy @Ghastly542454

@Mike maio @Gamma Ray Comics @cmcfan @jhm @Omaha-CGC-Comics @surfcitycomics @Spyder! @Tim Weaver

@crassus@Timmay@gcstomp@thejudge01@Straw-Man@jbpez@arexcrooke@Batarag@Nuttzo@echu@Comicshows@gadzukes@Frank.Einstein@Top City Comics@october@Unstoppablejayd@Djohnson321@misterrmystery@lizards2@entalmighty1@SOLAR BOY@Casablanca@Comcav@skypinkblu

@sagii@davet75@kazoo@faster friends@Dayzen@silverweb@KryptoMayor@Badger@Ghastly542454@SkOw@wolverine180@Jordysnordy@kat123

REMOVED - marketplace guidelines - $20 EACH ! SILVER, BRONZE, COPPER AGE SALE - BUY 5 & GET 6TH ONE FREE !

No idea why cgcmod1 decided to remove this thread.. nor did he/she/it give any reason as to why it was removed ...other than a link to ALL the Marketplace guidelines, of which I usually follow to the letter.

Just want all who purchased from this thread to know that everything shipped out today and you all should have your tracking numbers flashing in your inbox.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Edited by Bio-Rupp

***GOLDEN AGE THREAD***

Going to run a golden age sales thread, that will contain some amazing discounts on Golden Age books that I have left from other threads, plus a couple of very rare Golden Age books that will probably be fought over at the offered price. I'm going to start at 730pm pacific, tonight 09/28/19. Thanks board fam.

Edited by Joshua33
Date

Got a box of GA books today, will be posting them tonight around 9pm EST.

Thread will contain some new Top Census books, high grade GGA and tons of cool covers.  More details to come after i get them all scannified and ready to go!