• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,896 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Saturday, October 12th, 11:00 AM EST

Gold/ Silver/ Bronze Sales Forum

BIG CGC GRADED GOLDEN AGE SALE

I have been buying and trading for rare golden age books and will be offering them for sale at this time. Easily my Biggest Thread Ever!

This will be approximately 65 books I have not offered before including many 1st appearances

A mixture of early DC, Fawcett, Frazetta Famous Funnies, Phantom Lady, Planet, PCH and Marvel/ Timely

I will not be selling anything ahead of time but if  I don't have your email address already please PM me with your name and email contact information I will be sending out some preview pics later this week after books have been scanned.

@ThothAmon @jeranimal @Roddulate @sacentaur @october @n2wdw@Ltpink2002 @Mystafo @surfcitycomics @Philreal @Changer @Dreamtoreal1 @BuscemasAvengers @Junkdrawer @ebixter@dem1138@oceans11@thirdgreenham @goldust40 @JustJimN @NikoSleeps1991 @dannyboy @Gregd @retrocomics @misterrmystery @SOLAR BOY @path4play @Robot Man @Readcomix @SuperGrover @entalmighty1 @szavisca @X_Phile @bounty_coder@mwotka @jimjum12 @JB123 @Supernerd @Norrin's lawyer @MustEatBrains @mdean2437 @atomised @toto @newshane @Patriot6 @OdinsSecrets @gino2paulus2 @Yosemite  @Drummy @BriD. @miraclemet @rabidwolf @khoo75 @BEAUMONTS @Frisco Larson @Zolnerowich @Inaflash @shortboxed  @adamstrange @Microbia  @SkOw@Casablanca @JRBaxter @comichut @ChiSoxFan @eschnit @Joshua33 @Spyder! @kazoo @mrlatko @comicquant @goldenacase @Comcav@Markentoth @mustang33guy @comicnoir @dannyboy @Ghastly542454

@Mike maio @Gamma Ray Comics @cmcfan @jhm @Omaha-CGC-Comics @Top City Comics @surfcitycomics @Spyder! @Tim Weaver@GoldenAgeAddict @mysterio@SOTIcollector @jjfversion1 @Mxwll Smrt @143ksk @Roddulate @GACollectibles @Qua-Brot @Raze @cbcnow @goldenacase @JimButlerGA  @szav @mustang33guy @mbatko_8 @Diamonddave @drwente @gadzukes @jbpez @Black Bat @rainmaker @jhutton2 @Callaway29

Hi Rick, please add me to your distribution. I’m on the look out for a Famous Funnies 216 to finish my set.

Cheers,

John

I've been trying to find the time to go through a big group of Richie Rich books, but that won't be finished  till next week, too much stuff going on each week.

However, I will be having a moderately sized GA sale tonight, with one or two books that might be SA.

Some are slabbed, some are not, some are new, some are books I had in a bigger thread months ago but I'm going to lower the prices.

There are a few books that have not been pressed.

See you at 8pm in the G/S/B forum. 

Cookies will be on the table, and I'll have some bonus magnets or comics available.

Edited by skypinkblu
I can't even spell initials;)

Will try and have a thread up tonight over in mixed. Going to bundle some books up in lots and try to thin the heard a bit. Just have too much stuff I've held onto over the years.

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:32 AM, Ricksneatstuff said:

I have been buying and trading for rare golden age books and will be offering them for sale at this time. Easily my Biggest Thread Ever!

This will be approximately 65 books I have not offered before including many 1st appearances

A mixture of early DC, Fawcett, Frazetta Famous Funnies, Phantom Lady, Planet, PCH and Marvel/ Timely

I will not be selling anything ahead of time but if  I don't have your email address already please PM me with your name and email contact information I will be sending out some preview pics later this week after books have been scanned.

@ThothAmon @jeranimal @Roddulate @sacentaur @october @n2wdw@Ltpink2002 @Mystafo @surfcitycomics @Philreal @Changer @Dreamtoreal1 @BuscemasAvengers @Junkdrawer @ebixter@dem1138@oceans11@thirdgreenham @goldust40 @JustJimN @NikoSleeps1991 @dannyboy @Gregd @retrocomics @misterrmystery @SOLAR BOY @path4play @Robot Man @Readcomix @SuperGrover @entalmighty1 @szavisca @X_Phile @bounty_coder@mwotka @jimjum12 @JB123 @Supernerd @Norrin's lawyer @MustEatBrains @mdean2437 @atomised @toto @newshane @Patriot6 @OdinsSecrets @gino2paulus2 @Yosemite  @Drummy @BriD. @miraclemet @rabidwolf @khoo75 @BEAUMONTS @Frisco Larson @Zolnerowich @Inaflash @shortboxed  @adamstrange @Microbia  @SkOw@Casablanca @JRBaxter @comichut @ChiSoxFan @eschnit @Joshua33 @Spyder! @kazoo @mrlatko @comicquant @goldenacase @Comcav@Markentoth @mustang33guy @comicnoir @dannyboy @Ghastly542454

@Mike maio @Gamma Ray Comics @cmcfan @jhm @Omaha-CGC-Comics @Top City Comics @surfcitycomics @Spyder! @Tim Weaver@GoldenAgeAddict @mysterio@SOTIcollector @jjfversion1 @Mxwll Smrt @143ksk @Roddulate @GACollectibles @Qua-Brot @Raze @cbcnow @goldenacase @JimButlerGA  @szav @mustang33guy @mbatko_8 @Diamonddave @drwente @gadzukes @jbpez @Black Bat @rainmaker @jhutton2 @Callaway29

Noooooo!  On Saturday, October 12th, at 11am, I expect to be somewhere near mile 18 of my first marathon.  You can postpone this a few hours, right?  You can't really expect me to stop running and check this thread...?  But I suppose I will if I have to. :)

On 10/7/2019 at 9:32 AM, Ricksneatstuff said:

@ThothAmon @jeranimal @Roddulate @sacentaur @october @n2wdw@Ltpink2002 @Mystafo @surfcitycomics @Philreal @Changer @Dreamtoreal1 @BuscemasAvengers @Junkdrawer @ebixter@dem1138@oceans11@thirdgreenham @goldust40 @JustJimN @NikoSleeps1991 @dannyboy @Gregd @retrocomics @misterrmystery @SOLAR BOY @path4play @Robot Man @Readcomix @SuperGrover @entalmighty1 @szavisca @X_Phile @bounty_coder@mwotka @jimjum12 @JB123 @Supernerd @Norrin's lawyer @MustEatBrains @mdean2437 @atomised @toto @newshane @Patriot6 @OdinsSecrets @gino2paulus2 @Yosemite  @Drummy @BriD. @miraclemet @rabidwolf @khoo75 @BEAUMONTS @Frisco Larson @Zolnerowich @Inaflash @shortboxed  @adamstrange @Microbia  @SkOw@Casablanca @JRBaxter @comichut @ChiSoxFan @eschnit @Joshua33 @Spyder! @kazoo @mrlatko @comicquant @goldenacase @Comcav@Markentoth @mustang33guy @comicnoir @dannyboy @Ghastly542454@rjpb

A few preview pics of some of what is coming tomorrow. 

I have had multiple requests to buy several of these books so please check it out at 11:00 AM EST tomorrow. I think several of the key books will be gone quickly.

DA9D125C-9B95-4936-8D43-091B34E70766.jpeg

A41AF572-E111-436F-806A-F29E36C5AABC.jpeg

787C51E3-AF2B-43DE-94A5-8E66DE4387C6.jpeg

695055DD-2CC3-46DC-8727-4A0DD989F5F8.jpeg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

12 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

A few preview pics of some of what is coming tomorrow. 

I have had multiple requests to buy several of these books so please check it out at 11:00 AM EST tomorrow. I think several of the key books will be gone quickly.

DA9D125C-9B95-4936-8D43-091B34E70766.jpeg

A41AF572-E111-436F-806A-F29E36C5AABC.jpeg

787C51E3-AF2B-43DE-94A5-8E66DE4387C6.jpeg

695055DD-2CC3-46DC-8727-4A0DD989F5F8.jpeg

(worship)

As you may know, I've been selling a friend's collection on consignment.... doing a Round each week. I'm taking a break for one week, but didn't want to hog the front page by bumping THAT thread to mention it. There's still the better part of 5000 books left with examples all over the map. There will be a round or two of 50's books next, and eventually some group lots and more. Thanks to all of you who have shown your support. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

DSCN8387 (2).JPG

DSCN8394.JPG

DSCN8397 (2).JPG

DSCN8400 (2).JPG

DSCN8409 (2).JPG

DSCN8410.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

Hi all, tomorrow I'll be starting a fundraiser thread in GA/SA/BA to help defray medical costs for CGC Grader Paul Litch.

Please see the thread below for details, and consider if you might be able to donate a book or two to help raise funds. :wishluck:  Thanks!

I was going to start this tonight, but I'm going to put it off till Tuesday (tomorrow). 

I have the rest of the "Hey Kids Comics" collection for sale. Once again I'm doing groups. These will be Richie Rich comics, nice ones. None have been pressed or restored or bagged or boarded so there are defects like bends.

I've counted all the pages and the ones I'm listing will be complete. I have quick but conservative grades on all of them and they will be very inexpensive lots.  I think there are about 50 lots in total. Richie had tons of titles, something I never realized before, so books from Bank Books to Zillions will be included.  There are few (less than 20) VG and under. Most of the books range from Fine to VF, with quite a few higher.

There are about 450 books plus I'll have a lot of freebies. The colors are great on these books, they will all be late silver or bronze, so I'll be in the G/S/B forum. 

If time permits I'll also be adding some older Disney books I didn't get a chance to list before, but that depends on how long the thread goes. I will probably finish Wednesday night at 8.

I will ship anywhere, using whatever method you chose. Payment will be due in 3 days unless we have other arrangements before you make a purchase. Thank you!

See you tomorrow at 8pm.

Edited by skypinkblu
changed billions to zillions;)

Just a Heads Up early.

I will start a selling thread in the Mixed thread Next weekend. Nov 1st and on. It will be roughly around 
1,000 books of a very health mix of late Bronze & Copper. Decent Modern selection and even about 20 
GA books. Quite a few of the late Bronze and upward are high grade. 

I have purchased from 2 collections that at least one I know is the original owner and the 2nd looked to 
be a dealer selling an OA collection so I am enjoying sorting and scanning these currently.

I plan to run this sales thread into late Nov at least.

Starting Monday NIGHT OCTOBER 28, 2019, I will be having my 2nd Annual ALL NEWSSTAND SALE in Copper/Modern.  They will all mostly be Post-Copper and the Copper stuff will be non-sucky.  Its all stuff someone might actually want (hopefully you), at reasonable prices.  Might be a nice slab or two as well.

So if you're into some specific stuff or are bit of a superfan or completionist, please stop by and check it out.