• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,905 posts in this topic

My next sales thread will be started this week. This time it will be Silver Age Marvel Tales, some Bronze X-Men, Whitman Variant Brave and the Bold, Some Amazing Spidermans in the 200's, and a mix of other silver to currents. My other threads have been doing well, I managed to sell about 15 books so far and im quite content. This weeks goal will be $200.00.I want to ship a lot of books to CGC, so it will be first come first serve. If you have something you would like to see, PM me.

And I still have about 20 Miller Daredevil issues from 179 - 191.

Edited by The Resurrection

Hey gang. I've been really busy travelling over the past few weeks. I'm excited about getting back on the boards. I will be listing a TON of stuff over the next few weeks. Books will range from hi grade Golden Age, to lo grade Golden Age all the way up to lo/hi grade Silver age. Books will cover many genres and decades in a variety of grades. There will be keys, yes mega keys, classic covers and HTF books. If I were to guess I'd say a total of about 150 books.

I'll keep you all posted. Looking to start posting some time this coming week.

;)

R.

Hey gang. I've been really busy travelling over the past few weeks. I'm excited about getting back on the boards. I will be listing a TON of stuff over the next few weeks. Books will range from hi grade Golden Age, to lo grade Golden Age all the way up to lo/hi grade Silver age. Books will cover many genres and decades in a variety of grades. There will be keys, yes mega keys, classic covers and HTF books. If I were to guess I'd say a total of about 150 books.

I'll keep you all posted. Looking to start posting some time this coming week.

;)

R.

Sweet. Always nice books from Roy. (thumbs u

(worship)

I forgot to mention...about 30-40 are CGC and the rest are raw. hm

R.

^^

Thanks Timmay. You get first cracks at all the Romance books.

R.

(worship)

R.

^^

R.

:roflmao:

(worship)

R.

^^

R.

:mad:

(worship)

R.

^^

R.

:mad:
:frustrated:

Well looks like I might be going to Greece a little early for family matters so I will dig out some raw books and offer them here on the boards this week.

Well looks like I might be going to Greece a little early for family matters so I will dig out some raw books and offer them here on the boards this week.
:banana:

Price them high :wishluck:

Price them high :wishluck:
:(

I'll price them normal ;)
Above GPA for overgraded drek? :baiting:

The main purpose of a selling thread is to gasp :o sell books :baiting:

:takeit: for everything Totem wants.