• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,905 posts in this topic

I don't know if this is the right place to ask...but is anyone interested in the STAR HAWKS

newspaper strip by Gil Kane & Ron Goulart?

The strip began on October 3rd, 1977.

I have what I believe to be a complete run from 10/3/77 to 5/27/78.

Any interest out there for newspaper strips.

mm

These books were graded 7/18 so hope to have these back end of this week or beginning of next and offer them for sale on the boards first.

Thanks,

Steve

Amazing Spider-man #7 6.5 ow/w

Amazing Spider-man #14 5.0 c/ow

Amazing Spider-man #24 8.0 c/ow

Amazing Spider-man #46 7.0 ow

Amazing Spider-man #97 9.4 white

Avengers #20 9.4 ow/w

Avengers #79 9.6 ow/w

Daredevil #6 9.0 c/ow

Daredevil #8 8.5 c/ow

Daredevil #11 9.0 ow

Daredevil #12 9.0 ow/w

Daredevil #13 9.4 c/ow

Daredevil #14 9.0 ow

Daredevil #18 9.4 ow/w

Fantastic Four #11 7.0 ow

Fantastic Four #33 8.5 ow/w

Fantastic Four #44 9.6 white

Fantastic Four #50 8.5 ow/w

Fantastic Four #76 9.2 white

Flash #119 7.5 c/ow

Iron Man and Sub Mariner #1 9.4 ow/w

Nick Fury #4 9.0 ow/w

X-men #40 9.4 white

Coming up later tonight (or tomorrow) :D

Just got word on this book from CGC :banana:

Tales of Suspense #52 CGC 9.4 White Pages

I will be offering it here first, once it is in hand. As many of you may know, there have been very few recorded sales of this book in 9.4 and NONE with White Pages. In fact GPA shows that the only post 2008 / 9.4 sales have been of the same COW copy.

PM me if you have any interest or further questions.

David

Coming up later tonight (or tomorrow) :D

Just got word on this book from CGC :banana:

Tales of Suspense #52 CGC 9.4 White Pages

I will be offering it here first, once it is in hand. As many of you may know, there have been very few recorded sales of this book in 9.4 and NONE with White Pages. In fact GPA shows that the only post 2008 / 9.4 sales have been of the same COW copy.

PM me if you have any interest or further questions.

David

Nice!

I can finally see the light of the onrushing train at the end of the tunnel, which means my 65 long box copper/modern blowout lots thread is almost here. Hopefully by early evening Pacific. Tons of books, subsidized shipping, bonus discount to the first five purchasers. The original owner bagged and boarded everything so the books are nice.

I'll also announce my annual "Not in San Diego" sale for the boardies on the ebay/dealers/website thread.

I think I will be having a sales thread this weekend. (need to buy a decent scanner first and then start scanning)

It will consist of mid-high grade bronze and mid-low grade silver. Such as; Conan, Creatures on the Loose, Defenders, Doc Savage, Ghost Rider, Gun Hawks, Invaders, Inhumans, Marvel Spotlight, Man Thing, Kull The Destroyer, Kid Colt Outlaw, Luke Cage, Jungle Action,Marvel Triple Action, Marvel Two-in-one, Masters of Kung Fu, Mighty Mavel Westerns, Outlaw Kid, Rawhide Kid, Ringo Kid, Two Gun Kid, Western Gun Fighte, Western Kid, Bob Hope, Challengers of the Unknown, Ghostly Tales, House of Mystery, Kamandi, Lone Ranger, Metal Men, Metamorpho, My Favorite Martian, Our Army at War, Our Fighting Forces, OG Whiz, No Time for Seargants, Phantom, Phantom Stranger, Ripley's, DC Secret Origins, Shadow, Swamp Thing, Tarzan,Tales of the Unexpected, Tomahawk, Thundercats, and more.

The only semi keys I will post are Sea Devils 1&2, Ghost Rider 1 and Marvel Super Heroes 12.

I may also post some of my under copies of SA Marvel runs.

Let me know if there is anything specific and I can scan them first.

I may not get the thread up till Sunday afternoon.

Thanks for looking, and you better buy something :banana:

Scanned around 65 books or so for a sale tonight. Dominated by Marvel bronze but some other nonsense as well. Grades, as usual, are all over the place.

Hoping to kick off between 7-8 Central.

Word to your motha.

Its been awhile but finally scanned in more then 600 books to list.. i bought up small collections over time and now they are going to be listed and many different ages of books silver-bronze- copper and yes even moderns..variants to sketch covers to rare and low print runs as well as graphic novels to tpb & signed books with COA but some that dont .. :acclaim:

Im going to start tonight and list them for the week or until im finished which ever comes first..

This will be in one thread in the mixed ages.. hope to see many people there and see alot of these books go to good homes (thumbs u

More books being listed tomorrow night (Friday).

Not unlike last weeks junk, with a few crappy slabs tossed in.

More books being listed tomorrow night (Friday).

Not unlike last weeks junk, with a few crappy slabs tossed in.

:banana: