• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,908 posts in this topic

okay guys as long as nothing slips or breaks should be back at it tonight over in Mixed in Jim's Collection  :gossip:

I'm going to be running a pretty large sale in Copper/Modern starting Friday afternoon (probably around 5 PM CT in NA).  It's going to be over 2000 books of a variety of stuff, almost all of it high-grade -- some key stuff, Copper Mini-Series, One-Shots, obscure stuff from the 90's and early 2000's, variants, and more!  For those looking for a bargain, there will also be a large amount of books priced at $5 and $3 at the end of the thread that will be all Buy 2, Get 1 Free as well.  Hopefully, a little something for everyone!  The thread will be pretty fast-paced and will last a week at the most, with listings every day throughout the weekend and start of next week.  Hope to see all of my usual familiar faces and new ones too on Friday!  :foryou:

My sale will actually probably be kicking off a little earlier today, around 4 PM CT in NA.  The book count is likely larger than initially I had figured on, so hopefully everyone will find at least something that catches their eye!  See everyone in a few hours!

April 2024.jpg

VirtualComicConvention (VCC LVII)

Dealer Setup - Friday, April 12, 2024
(All 4 sections of the VCC Expo Center will unlock automatically at 8pm (EDT) for sellers to begin their booth setup)
LINK TO RULES, TIPS, and FAQs   
LINK TO THE DISCUSSION THREAD
LINK TO THE INDEX OF SELLERS

:news:
Reminder... Save the dates for all the VCC shows in 2024
:news:

2024 Event Schedule.jpg