• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,908 posts in this topic

I'm going to list about 26 books tomorrow at about 10 am. About 1/2 were in the VCC last weekend, I don't think they got much traffic, so I'm going to relist those and lower the prices a bit.

The other books are new, I've never listed them before. They are from my collection and as far as I know, nothing in this thread has been pressed.

Some of the books I'm listing will be from the "Evelyn collection", they are books I bought from her about 11 years ago most of those are low grade, but scarce.

Monday TONIGHT around 9pm eastern!

Wolverine + Deadpool Sale in Copper/Modern!

Lots of Early Deadpool, Wolvie vs Deadpool Issues, and more Wolverine Newsstands than you've ever seen before in a board sale, actual tough ones to find.  A fine sale for the discerning Deadpool/Wolvie lover.

A small batch of misc slabs will be posted for sale tonight!

Amazing Spider-Man 361 CGC 9.4
GI Joe 21 CGC 9.6 3rd Print
Hellblazer 1 CGC 9.6
Justice League of America 184 CGC 9.6
Justice League of America 217 CGC 9.2 So Much Fun Variant Highest Graded Copy!
New Mutants 9 CGC 9.8
New Mutants 9 CGC 9.8
New Mutants 10 CGC 9.6
New Mutants 14 CGC 9.8
New Mutants 14 CGC 9.6
New Mutants 16 CGC 9.8
New Mutants 16 CGC 9.6
New Mutants 18 CGC 9.8
New Mutants 18 CGC 9.6
New Teen Titans 3 CGC 9.8
New Teen Titans 4 CGC 9.8
New Teen Titans 6 CGC 9.6
New Teen Titans 9 CGC 9.8
New Teen Titans 9 CGC 9.6
New Teen Titans 26 CGC 9.8
Sam & Max 1 CGC 9.8
Spectacular Spider-Man 69 CGC 9.8
Spectacular Spider-Man 81 CGC 9.8
Spider-Man 1 CGC 9.6
Star Wars 107 CGC 9.6
Uncanny X-Men 266 CGC 9.6
Uncanny X-Men 266 CGC 9.0
Y The Last Man 1 CGC 9.2
Y The Last Man 2 CGC 9.6

I'm going to list around 200 high grade bronze age books in G/S/B starting in the next few days. Bought a collection and the books were a lot nicer than I expected!  I filled in the gaps I needed in my collection and the rest I thought I'd use to share the wealth! About 80/20 Marvel/DC mix.  There were some minor keys but I'm on the fence about those right now.. they're currently in a pile I'm making for my first-ever CGC submission.. but some of them might slip back into the sale.  Nothing crazy. Hulk Annual #6, DC #474, stuff of that ilk.

We're expecting 1-2 feet of snow here in MA tomorrow, so I'm expecting to be stuck home all day... a good day to get a jump on scanning.  So it might end up starting tomorrow. Otherwise, it'll start no later than Thursday.

I will be making a small thread in Mixed tonight. There will be some Avengers (including a 1st appearance key from a movie coming up very soon), possibly a Ms. Marvel #1, a Silver Surfer semi-key...and whatever else I can find.

in a few hours, I'm gonna be selling some big, cool runs in Copper/Modern

Booster Gold 1-10, Captain Atom 1-40, Huge x-men runs including 1st Bishop, spawn newsstands, early deadpool, Civil war asm, Planet Hulk, and MORE!  Please stop by!.  Thanks.

New collection in and full of sweet books...runs of Batman, Tec, Harley Quinn, Batman animated books, Strangers in Paradise, mini series, runs, one shots, 1st appearances, HTF books, Ducks, etc.....

Planning on Sunday evening/night....

Here is a preview.....

IMG_2400.JPG

FullSizeRender (26).jpg

Edited by g-man

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 11:01 AM, g-man said:

New collection in and full of sweet books...runs of Batman, Tec, Harley Quinn, Batman animated books, Strangers in Paradise, mini series, runs, one shots, 1st appearances, HTF books, Ducks, etc.....

Planning on Sunday evening/night....

Here is a preview.....

IMG_2400.JPG

FullSizeRender (26).jpg

Sales thread should start tonight at 7 pm EST.....get your :takeit:ready to go!

I'm gonna have a short, small, INVINCIBLE (Image) sale tonight, probably posted between 9pm and midnight eastern, 4/19.  Less than 15 books total for sale.

Issues for sale will be 1-3, 6, 16-18, 20, 44, a few multiples on some, and a few others probably.  ALL RAW.  I don't think this type of Invincible sale comes up to often, so please check it out.  Thanks. 

I'm gonna have two sales tomorrow.

1. Bronze gotg, just a few from marvel presents, pretty small sale

2. Copper modern space sale - surfer, gotg, Star Wars, infinity stuff - also not too big, but some pretty good stuff, I think including a cgc ss 

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:12 PM, revat said:

I'm gonna have two sales tomorrow.

1. Bronze gotg, just a few from marvel presents, pretty small sale

2. Copper modern space sale - surfer, gotg, Star Wars, infinity stuff - also not too big, but some pretty good stuff, I think including a cgc ss 

I tried doing this over the weekend, but photobucket rebuffed me.  I'm going to try to do this tonight with imgur, and see how it goes.  BUT I'm going to make just one thread in MIXED with bronze-modern 'Marvel Space Stuff'.  If you like GOTG first apps, you should consider stopping by....right around midnight eastern

Edited by revat

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 2:22 PM, revat said:

I tried doing this over the weekend, but photobucket rebuffed me.  I'm going to try to do this tonight with imgur, and see how it goes.  BUT I'm going to make just one thread in MIXED with bronze-modern 'Marvel Space Stuff'.  If you like GOTG first apps, you should consider stopping by....right around midnight eastern

Aside from the sale quoted, for which I will finish adding books tonight, TONIGHT I WILL ALSO HAVE an Awesome sale of Swedish and Danish (and maybe a German or two) sale of copper/modern keys that you will NOT want to miss, a lot of high-ish grade stuff.  Be there around 9pm eastern in the copper/modern area.

Here's a preview:

so tell your foreign edition loving friends to stop on by for these AND MORE!

Thanks!