• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,896 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

15 Long Box Silver through Copper Collection coming to Mixed-Age Thread!!

Ok, I have a nice raw collection of all kinds of DC, Marvel and a few other publishers.  

I’ve never done a Mixed Age thread before so I will try it with the “A”s and if they do well we will do the “B”s. These books will be priced for sale all below OSPG.  

I will start it now but Saturday morning around 10:00 AM EST we will really get it going with Amazing Spider-Man 

@ThothAmon @jeranimal @Roddulate @sacentaur @october @n2wdw@Ltpink2002 @Mystafo @surfcitycomics @Philreal @Changer @Dreamtoreal1 @BuscemasAvengers @Junkdrawer @ebixter@dem1138@oceans11@thirdgreenham @goldust40 @JustJimN @NikoSleeps1991 @dannyboy @Gregd @retrocomics @misterrmystery @SOLAR BOY @path4play @Robot Man @Readcomix @SuperGrover @entalmighty1 @szavisca @X_Phile @bounty_coder@mwotka @jimjum12 @JB123 @Supernerd @Norrin's lawyer @MustEatBrains @mdean2437 @atomised @toto @newshane @Patriot6 @OdinsSecrets @gino2paulus2 @Yosemite @Bunky Brian @Drummy @BriD. @miraclemet @rabidwolf @khoo75 @BEAUMONTS @Frisco Larson @Zolnerowich @Inaflash @shortboxed  @adamstrange @Microbia  @SkOw@Casablanca @JRBaxter @comichut @ChiSoxFan @eschnit @Joshua33 @Spyder! @kazoo @mrlatko @comicquant @goldenacase @Comcav@Markentoth @mustang33guy @comicnoir @dannyboy @Ghastly542454

@Mike maio @jhm @gunsmokin @SSuperman @AsGold @Qua-Brot @Action252Kid @Iceman399 @Nuttzo @GACollectibles @Beige @Gruson @dinesh_s @Lookin4Newsstands @BarristerBaker @GoldenAgeAddict @goldenacase@SSuperman @Balrog-1 @BarristerBaker @blue808 @mrd160 @speedcake@RedGiant@Falcon760@GreatCaesarsGhost @Melvin Floyd @bodhee11 @Black_Adam @jbpez@Djohnson321@Comical Situations @Incredible Pulp @Stin'sPCHkeys @NEED MO DAKKA @echu@Quicksilver Signs@Jonathan78@bcphillips119

Super duper excited!

I have about 200 late GA/SA and Bronze age Batmans and Detectives to list. I'll be listing the Batmans on Sat morning at 10am EST and the Detectives on Sunday. 

All are raw, to the best of my knowledge none have been pressed.

Freebies, good prices, jokes encouraged;) and I ship anywhere you'd like...well not Mars, but anywhere on this planet;) 

See you then!

I have over 70 slabs ready to go, I will be doing a SA/BA blue label thread with a couple of SS books today @1pm EST followed by a Copper/Modern thread with blue & SS slabs.

Some of the highlights include:

Fantastic Four #67 CGC 9.0
Marvel Preview #4 CGC 9.4
Strange Tales #178 CGC 9.6

& many more!

If you get a chance this weekend, please stop by my TRUELY MIXED SALE # 2 over in … you guessed it... Mixed :D

Lots of good stock to be had including all ages, genres and a few slabs mixed in for fun ;)   Posting books all weekend till Sunday night !

IMG_20200111_220310282.jpg

june 22 2019 sale151.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale622.jpg

IMG_20200228_222611114.jpg

I have a stack of mostly Warren magazines that I have begun to shoot and will begin posting in G/S/B soon as I can. There are 53 magazines -- 40 issues of Creepy from #2-86; 9 issues of Eerie from #14-59, an issue of Pizzazz, and three of those men's mags that I like to call Lurid Pervert specials :cloud9: from the 50's/60's. The Warrens are either nicely-presenting mid-grades or higher grades. Stay tuned!

16 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Posting some vintage pulps and a few New Golden Age and Silver Age Comics

SUNDAY MARCH 1 7 PM EST

@ThothAmon @jeranimal @Roddulate @sacentaur @october @n2wdw@Ltpink2002 @Mystafo @surfcitycomics @Philreal @Changer @Dreamtoreal1 @BuscemasAvengers @Junkdrawer @ebixter@dem1138@oceans11@thirdgreenham @goldust40 @JustJimN @NikoSleeps1991 @dannyboy @Gregd @retrocomics @misterrmystery @SOLAR BOY @path4play @Robot Man @Readcomix @SuperGrover @entalmighty1 @szavisca @X_Phile @bounty_coder@mwotka @jimjum12 @JB123 @Supernerd @Norrin's lawyer @MustEatBrains @mdean2437 @atomised @toto @newshane @Patriot6 @OdinsSecrets @gino2paulus2 @Yosemite @Bunky Brian @Drummy @BriD. @miraclemet @rabidwolf @khoo75 @BEAUMONTS @Frisco Larson @Zolnerowich @Inaflash @shortboxed  @adamstrange @Microbia  @SkOw@Casablanca @JRBaxter @comichut @ChiSoxFan @eschnit @Joshua33 @Spyder! @kazoo @mrlatko @comicquant @goldenacase @Comcav@Markentoth @mustang33guy @comicnoir @dannyboy @Ghastly542454

@Mike maio @jhm @gunsmokin @SSuperman @AsGold @Qua-Brot @Action252Kid @Iceman399 @Nuttzo @GACollectibles @Beige @Gruson @dinesh_s @Lookin4Newsstands @BarristerBaker @GoldenAgeAddict @goldenacase@SSuperman @Balrog-1 @BarristerBaker @blue808 @mrd160 @speedcake@RedGiant@Falcon760@GreatCaesarsGhost @Melvin Floyd @bodhee11 @Black_Adam @jbpez@Djohnson321@Comical Situations @Incredible Pulp @Stin'sPCHkeys @NEED MO DAKKA @echu@Quicksilver Signs@Jonathan78@bcphillips119

I have a lot to work on so I need to move this back to 7:00 PM

F27F562E-E8AE-401E-BF57-0A9AEDC70705.jpeg

Tomorrow morning (Sat) at 10 AM, est, I will be having a sale of raw GA and late SA. 

I'm not certain what will be included yet, but I know I will be listing some books I saved from the "Evelyn collection" from long ago. 

I'll update later tonight. 

Next week, I will list some slabbed GA. 

I have about 25 books for tomorrow. If I can't finish in the morning, I'll do 2 sessions. 

Included are a Fox book, 2 Timelys, a Chesler, All Flash, Actions (including an early one) Katy Keene, Superman including some Dragon covers, Batman, Mary Marvel and more...It's late, I'll show you in the AM.

Edited by skypinkblu

On March 1, 2020 at 2:06 PM, Readcomix said:

I have a stack of mostly Warren magazines that I have begun to shoot and will begin posting in G/S/B soon as I can. There are 53 magazines -- 40 issues of Creepy from #2-86; 9 issues of Eerie from #14-59, an issue of Pizzazz, and three of those men's mags that I like to call Lurid Pervert specials :cloud9: from the 50's/60's. The Warrens are either nicely-presenting mid-grades or higher grades. Stay tuned!

After I finish posting the Warrens mentioned above (thread live now; all Creepy posted, Eerie coming soon) I will add these men's adventure mags :whatthe:

image.jpeg

On 3/5/2020 at 11:15 PM, vaillant said:

I have an ongoing sales thread in mixed. Various things, I’ll keep adding to it in the next days.
Thanks for looking!

Sale continues, but no bites! Have a look, if you’d like… :)
Some of the stuff:
vdFkqe4.jpg 2o7NZOU.jpg  1sconO6.jpg 

SDbA2y3.jpg  iPYJPsm.jpg  0N3cyAl.jpg

Edited by vaillant

On 3/8/2020 at 11:17 PM, Casablanca said:

Well i haven't had a sale in ages.

1968- 1998.  30 years my own personal collection.

Amazing Spidey to Zatanna.

Even some Asterix included. Mostly Raw but a few slabbed.

Tuesday March 10th 2020.. all day EDT.

Robert

Wasn't quite "all-day"...going to start in a few minutes between 4-6pm EDT

Thanks for your interest

I plan to start a sale in the Mixed age thread sometime tonight. This will be my first sale since the software update/upgrade a few years ago. The sale will contain the usual debris, flotsam and jetsam. 

All will be Raw.