• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,896 posts in this topic

This thread is soooo stoopid. :sumo:

:baiting:

( :gossip: More Discount SA & BA MArvel & DC books to be listed at 9pm EST tonight!)

List more golden age instead of that drek. That's your name isn't it? :frustrated:

Dang. Was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to notice. Got a little sidetracked with too much SA/BA buying the last couple of years(though it has been fun!). I'm trying to get back to my roots.

I assumed you were from Georgia. (shrug)

This thread is soooo stoopid. :sumo:

:baiting:

( :gossip: More Discount SA & BA MArvel & DC books to be listed at 9pm EST tonight!)

List more golden age instead of that drek. That's your name isn't it? :frustrated:

I'll be listing some Golden Age Drek as soon as I decide my vacation from listing is over...Ummm...one day..SOON...maybe...

I'm out of catchy titles, I think I have writer's block..;) hm

I will be listing some random comics sometime this year. Be on the lookout, might be multiple threads.

(thumbs u

Think you might be able to scan a few of them straight?

:jokealert:

Try turning you head to a different angle. :baiting:

I will be listing some random comics sometime this year. Be on the lookout, might be multiple threads.

(thumbs u

Think you might be able to scan a few of them straight?

:jokealert:

Try turning you head to a different angle. :baiting:

:signfunny:

*****Spam Notice******

Further Price Reductions in my DC thread, a few more books added including a TEC 395. and a CGC 9.6 Batman 232

****End of Spam*****

Edited by BrianR

10 and 12 cent DC war from my personal collection will be put online tomorrow morning - probably late morning by the time I finish scanning/pricing everything. Lots of nice books in here to choose from. I'm going to shoot for 10am central (11 eastern).

I just purchased 2000 late 70s early 80 books. I have been selling some of them on the boards this week. This weekend my plan is to sell them in runs or sets. All of these books are in nice shape, most VF/NM or Better. The worst flaw is some have a spine roll from poor box storage. If you have some wants, I have runs/groups of the following:

Star Wars

Vigilante

Battlestar Galactica

Fantasy Masterpieces

West Coast Avengers

Night Force

Red Sonja

Machine Man

Web of Spiderman

Infinity

Amethyst

Secret Origins

Cloak and Dagger

X Factor

New Mutants

Spider Woman

Moon Knight

Dazzler

Atari Force

She Hulk

Micronauts

Firestorm

Watchmen

and more

If you are looking for a lot of one title let me know, I may have it an no one will sell them for less than I will! This is not close to what I have....

The sets will start at $ 5.00, nothing will be more than $ 25.00, you can also combine shipping with other books you already may have won to save on shipping.

These books will all be sold. I will keep dropping the prices until they do. I have no more room and I am an negoatiating to buy a few thousand more books this weekend. Offers will be considered!

Thanks

I know there have been a lot of sales threads as of late, but thought I'd give this a shot! I went through all of my comics today and picked out a large number that I have read and decided that I don't want to keep them. I am going to really focus on my run of Cerebus now. I will have a lot of inexpensive comics for sale, some indy lots, and some Zaps (1st printings) for sale. Any interest?

Edited by TonyStarkFan

Incredible Hulk, tonight or tomorrow (depending on when I finish scanning) none are terribly high grade, but they start at #102 if anyone needs some and they will be reasonable.

I'll take a corner table, that way I can put out chairs for guests..;)