• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,905 posts in this topic

I put the following offer in my GA thread that you can find  here  Buy any two books $100 or less and take 10% off both; buy any two books more than $100 each and take 5% off both. (This offer does not include the items in the first post as that makes no sense.)

Any interest in some DC animated comics?  I pulled my runs out this week to start selling them.  I would list them here first if any interest.  I don't want to scan them if no one is interested as I would sell the runs in lots by series.  Any interest just post here or PM me and I will host a sales thread starting probably Sunday. 

Batman Adventures - 1, 2, 8, 10, 11, 13 - 22, 24 - 27, 29 - 36

Batman and Robin Adventures - 1 - 20, 22, 23, 25

Batman Beyond first few issues from the rebooted series.

Little Gotham 1-3

A couple of Superman Adventures

The tail end of Young Justice 22-25 I believe.

I have Shazam 1 - 17, 21-24  average is F a few VG and one reader.  #1 is 6.0.  These I scanned this weekend - https://postimg.cc/gallery/dyz2u9nq/

Slabs in my copper/modern thread are now 12% off listed prices, the last price drop. Some very good deals now on Iron man 282 first war Machine, NM87, Harley Quinn #nn and a few more.

I finally joined facebook but only to sell some comics. I figure throwing up some low grade GA might get some eyes on my stuff so I will be ending my G/S/B thread Sunday and moving the items there. Until that time it is 10% off all listed prices and orders over $50 get free US shipping (or $5 off international shipping).

Ok, haven’t done this in a few years but Sunday night is going to be very Golden Age heavy. At least every other book will be from the Golden or Atomic age.  Here is a preview of some of it. I will try to make them as affordable as possible (this stuff doesn’t grow on trees you know)!

F1810345-0414-4B49-918F-F1E509E6AF9B.jpeg

Happy New Year to everyone!

Its been awhile since I posted for sale.. will have a group of CGC books I will try and list later today.  Also picked up a small collection in last few months, all raw and low grade stuff but earlier dc stuff.  Probably start listing them in about a week.

Steve

CGC's

Action Comics #294  8.5  (C-1) restored white

Action Comics #327  9.2  (qualified)  ow/w

Action Comics #356 9.0  ow/w

Adventures into the unknown (1949) #3 5.5 (C-1) ow

Amazing Spider-man #119  9.4  ow/w

Amazing Spider-man #120  8.5  ow/w

Amazing Spider-man #121  8.5  white

Brave and the Bold #54  5.5  ow

Brave and the Bold #60  5.5 ow

Doctor Strange #169  6.5  white

Fantastic Four #124  9.4  ow/w

Hawkman #1  5.0  ow

Hawkman #17  9.0  ow

Hawkman #23  7.5  ow/w

Hulk Magazine #12  9.4  white

Hulk Magazine #18  8.5  ow/w

Iron Man/Sub-Mariner #1  9.0  white

Justice League #111   9.6  white

Marvel Premiere #47  9.4  ow/w

Marvel Premiere #48  8.5  ow/w

Superman #199  5.5  ow/w

I have a thread in G/S/B and was going to stop after adding items this morning. But...I will likely add a few more from this list

DwP1XwcXcAEC34y.jpg

If there is anything someone would like to see, no pressure if you ask and don't buy, let me know via PM and I will get it posted. On the fence on the very low grade ASM 101 and keeping those bottom two pulps but most everything else is possible and probable in a future thread if not today/in the morning.

On 1/4/2019 at 2:49 PM, miraclemet said:

I just scanned about 20 GA books for a sales thread this weekend. Some undercopies, some randoms, a mix of.... GGA, Archie, Sci-Fi, Baker, War... no superheroes. Will list either Saturday or Sunday evening....

I was told there would be a sales thread. 

I have started a thread in the Mixed Ages forums with lots and runs in an effort to clear out some space and make it easier to organize my other comics. It started yesterday and I have sold about a short box but I am adding new lots today and tomorrow at least and there are great deals there. marvel Team-Up, Marvel Comics Presents, X-Men, assorted lots of miniseries, and the like. Silver Surfer, Vampirella (mags and comics), Wolverine, X-Force, and much more on the horizon. Stop on by and don't stop buyin'!

In copper/modern FRESH on MLK Day

an everything is $3 sale. EVERYTHING. (actually some things will be free)

I added some signed comics to my Mixed Ages thread...some on the lots and 2 free with $10 purchase in either my Mixed Ages or G/S/B threads. Up to one long box sold with 2.5 more longs listed for sale. Come get some 25-50 cent comics! The quarter box still exists! 

Just started a nice, small thread with a nice amount of super high grade modern slabs. 

Lots of great celebrity signatures from all your favorite Marvel Movies, Netflix TV series and more.

Reasonably priced.