• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,896 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Readcomix said:

None can know the day or the hour...but suffice to say it is almost upon us....then, it will come without warning....like a thief in the night....then... You Might Find It!

Bwahahahahaha :devil:

I'm scared after reading this. Was this the desired effect ? xD

I started a thread in copper modern today and will add some miniseries as the week goes on. On Thursday evening I will add the books in the following pictures (some are high grade and some are not).

DyAviKTW0AEC-H_.jpgDyAviKtWkAUutI-.jpgDyAviL3WkAYJK1z.jpgDyAvfaSXcAA2-iJ.jpgDyAvfaUXgAIWoix.jpgDyAvfaTWoAAosVT.jpg

If any of these are copper they may not get listed (I am not too good with the dates of them all in my head). I will be listing more than just this but wanted to give some heads up on the above keys/semi-keys/groovy books! Hopefully I will see some of you on Thursday!

Should be listing the following sometime tomorrow when I have them in hand and scanned..

Amazing Adventures #1 (1961) 3.5 ow

Amazing Adventures #4 (1961) 3.0 ow

Amazing Adventures #5 (1961) 3.0 ow

Amazing Adult Fantasy #7 2.5  brittle

Amazing Spider-man #37  8.5  ow/w

Amazing Spider-man #58  9.2  white

Captain Marvel #1  9.0  white

Flash #110  1.8  ow/w

Flash #137  5.0  c/ow

Iron Fist #14  9.6  white

Strange Tales #111  6.5  ow

Weird Science #12  8.0  ow/w

Whiz Comics #29  7.5  ow/w

Steve

I will be offering all raw and mostly higher graded bronze stuff in the next day or so.  No real mainstream titles (except Conan and Amazing Spideys though) but some really nice books.  Approximately 350 ish in total.  All front covers are scanned and backs will be buy request.  See ya all soon!

Tonight around 9pm CT I'm going to put up for sale 8 to 10 Priority Mail box sized lots of Late 70's early 80's DC titles to include Detective Comics, Green Lantern, Flash, Superman, Action Comics, JLA, B&B + War titles like Sgt Rock, Unknown Soldier and 1 lot of Charlton War comics also.  

Grades on the lots will range from 5.0 to 8.0, i took all the lower grade readers out and plan to sell those as two seperate lots. Probably one lot being a mixed 3.0 to 4.5 lot and one a total reader lot.

I'm going to post some books up in the Mixed area over the next few days - mostly lower grade readers to higher grade/low value books, an assortment of mostly Bronze and Copper, with a bit of Silver and Modern thrown in.

17 minutes ago, october said:

Going to run a big thread starting on Wednesday night, and run it through Friday night. Probably at least 400 books. 

Here are some of the high points (though not all). 

g1.jpg

g3.jpg

g2.jpg

:whatthe::whatthe::whatthe: A beautiful buffet of books ... can't wait!

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

I'm posting sales thread tonight at around 6:30-7 PST. It's a mix of crime, PCH (some Harvey, EC, and Atlas books as well), a few Planets, Speed comics, a Wonderworld, and LB Cole. All are graded, although I may post some raw too if this goes well. Hopefully we can stretch it out a week...

This will be my first one, so please bear with me. 

Thanks!
Sean.

These guys above had such awesome threads this week it's motivated me to put a bit more time & effort into mine, schedule starting times each day, be more efficient with my movements, lower with my pricing, & try to emulate their overall bad-assery....hopefully we can start a trend for things to be a bit more like yesteryear on here :) (oooohhhh, that rhymed)

Books will be mostly silver/bronze slabs & a few raw keys...with some random gold sprinkled in...

Shooting for starting within the hour depending on when I get done eating this dinner I smell cooking & get everything organized....so around 6:30-6:45 CST (give or take)

Come check it out, even if just to window shop! :)

Hey I'm making a thread in the next few days and putting a run of The World's Finest and Brave and The Bold for sale

BOTH Runs are later Issues.

Brave and The Bold goes from 128 to 162

The World's Finest goes from roughly 200 to 277.

While I'm taking the time to take all the pictures and do the grades, Just wanted to post here and see if there was much interest.

Obviously these arent big money runs, But I was thinking somebody here might be looking for filler issues to complete or add to their sets

If anyone has any interest, a reply or PM would be great, It would be nice to know I'm not wasting my time taking all the pictures the next few days

thanks

I started threads in both C/M and G/S/B yesterday with some lower priced slabs. A few have sold already (thank you!) but if anyone wants a few I will do a deal. I have prices up for all the remaining ones in each thread, so decent margins on mini-keys available for sellers.