• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,905 posts in this topic

This afternoon at 4pm I will have a sale of Jimmy Olsen comics, then I'll continue tomorrow evening with Lois Lane.

These are part of a friend's collection. Non have been pressed, the books range in grade from fair to NM.  I'll put some of the lower grade books in groups.

Shipping to anywhere at cost, media mail will be a choice for U.S. buyers. Prices will be very fair.

There are about 90 Jimmy's and about 70 Lois Lanes.

The Mother of All Sales starts tonight. I will be listing many raw and graded books that have never seen the boards before. There will be many difficult to find, grail, and odd books available in all price ranges. Cover artists being sold include, but are not limited to, Frank Frazetta, Lou Fine, Alex Schomburg, Bill Everett, Matt Baker and Jack Kirby (you know, all the greats). There are grail covers and first appearances, PCH, Superhero, Macabre, and Sexy Ladies. This sale will have it all. Time Pay will be available!!! Rules of engagement and first book will be listed tonight. All other books will be listed tomorrow evening. Feel free to message me with questions beforehand. If I can get you an answer, I will. ENJOY THIS SALE!!! Many of the books offered are bragging rights books. We kick off at 7pm Pacific. See you there.

2 hours ago, Joshua33 said:

The Mother of All Sales starts tonight. I will be listing many raw and graded books that have never seen the boards before. There will be many difficult to find, grail, and odd books available in all price ranges. Cover artists being sold include, but are not limited to, Frank Frazetta, Lou Fine, Alex Schomburg, Bill Everett, Matt Baker and Jack Kirby (you know, all the greats). There are grail covers and first appearances, PCH, Superhero, Macabre, and Sexy Ladies. This sale will have it all. Time Pay will be available!!! Rules of engagement and first book will be listed tonight. All other books will be listed tomorrow evening. Feel free to message me with questions beforehand. If I can get you an answer, I will. ENJOY THIS SALE!!! Many of the books offered are bragging rights books. We kick off at 7pm Pacific. See you there.

:popcorn:

I'll be selling part of my friend's World Finest Collection at 4pm (EST) today. They start at #208 and there are about 70 books, lots of freebies, lots of giants (100 pagers, 80 pagers, etc) . Most are in very nice shape and the prices are very reasonable, great reading material for the summer:) 

Hope to see you later:) 

29 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I'll be selling part of my friend's World Finest Collection at 4pm (EST) today. They start at #208 and there are about 70 books, lots of freebies, lots of giants (100 pagers, 80 pagers, etc) . Most are in very nice shape and the prices are very reasonable, great reading material for the summer:) 

Hope to see you later:) 

zzz

I have a new bottle of Basil Hayden's and a buncha pictures from that collection I bought, and I am bringing sexy back to Mixed! This is going to be a threadkrap fest and bourbon-tasting thinly disguised as a sales thread. This thread will feature books that have no prayer of being the next hot movie flip, but if you're into oddballs and awesome reprints (from Barks Library to Cochran's EC reprints and more) this will be the loony bin for you. (thumbsu

PRETTY SWEET GOLDEN AGE THREAD (MOSTLY)

STARTING TONIGHT ON THE GOLD/SILVER/BRONZE FORUM

@ThothAmon @jeranimal @Roddulate @sacentaur @october @n2wdw@Ltpink2002 @Mystafo @surfcitycomics @Philreal @Changer @Dreamtoreal1 @BuscemasAvengers @Junkdrawer @ebixter@dem1138@oceans11@thirdgreenham @goldust40 @JustJimN @NikoSleeps1991 @dannyboy @Gregd @retrocomics @misterrmystery @SOLAR BOY @path4play @Robot Man @Readcomix @SuperGrover @entalmighty1 @szavisca @X_Phile @bounty_coder@mwotka @jimjum12 @JB123 @Supernerd @Norrin's lawyer @MustEatBrains @mdean2437 @atomised @toto @newshane @Patriot6 @OdinsSecrets @gino2paulus2 @Yosemite @Bunky Brian @Drummy @BriD. @miraclemet @rabidwolf @khoo75 @BEAUMONTS @Frisco Larson @Zolnerowich @Inaflash @shortboxed  @adamstrange @Microbia  @SkOw@Casablanca @JRBaxter @comichut @ChiSoxFan @eschnit @Joshua33 @Spyder! @kazoo @mrlatko @comicquant @goldenacase @Comcav@Markentoth @mustang33guy @comicnoir @dannyboy @Ghastly542454

@Mike maio @jhm @gunsmokin @SSuperman @AsGold @Qua-Brot @Action252Kid @Iceman399 @Nuttzo @GACollectibles @Beige @Gruson @dinesh_s @Lookin4Newsstands @BarristerBaker @GoldenAgeAddict @goldenacase@SSuperman @Balrog-1 @BarristerBaker @blue808 @mrd160 @speedcake@RedGiant@Falcon760@GreatCaesarsGhost @Melvin Floyd @bodhee11 @Black_Adam @jbpez@Djohnson321@Comical Situations @Incredible Pulp @Stin'sPCHkeys @NEED MO DAKKA @echu@Quicksilver Signs@Jonathan78@bcphillips119

Today at about 1pm EST I will fire up a thread of mostly Signature Series with a few blue label slabs in both GA/SA/BA & Copper /Modern.  Some great SS to be had including:

Bernie Wrightson
John Romita
Michael Kaluta
Steranko
Neal Adams
Julie Bell & Boris Vallejo

See you then!

Going to be listing just a few Silver and Bronze Age semi keys over in Mixed over the next two days.

Stop by if you're interested :D

xxx ooo

Rupp

IMG_20200530_113006013.jpg

MAY 22 2020 SALE327.jpg

MAY 22 2020 SALE423.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

:news:Putting together a fun GA thread for later tonight!! I am hoping to include about 10-15 books...from $195 and up...so something for everyone!

Thinking GGA, War, Schomburg, Superman, Joker, Bondage, Planet and maybe one or two MONSTER FOX BOOKS!!  

Stay tuned!!

45 minutes ago, jbpez said:

:news:Putting together a fun GA thread for later tonight!! I am hoping to include about 10-15 books...from $195 and up...so something for everyone!

Thinking GGA, War, Schomburg, Superman, Joker, Bondage, Planet and maybe one or two MONSTER FOX BOOKS!!  

Stay tuned!!

Ah snap!  :banana:

On Sunday, 06/07, 2020, I will begin selling figurines from the Classic Marvel Figurine Collection (Classic Marvel Figurine Collection). I have regular figurines, Special figurines, and Mega-Special figurines from Marvel.

So, sometime Sunday afternoon, I will list the first ten figurines that I pull out of my storage area. I'm not going to be searching for any particular figure, just the first ten I find. I will repeat this process each Sunday thereafter until I have listed all of my figurines. If no one has any interest in these figurines, I'll just list them on Ebay.

Buyers will pay for shipping.

So, if you have a particular figurine that you're looking for, PM me, and I'll give you a heads-up Sunday morning to tell you if it is going to be on sale that day.

I'm picking one figurine (the one I like the most) to post to whet your appetite.

SuperSkrull1.thumb.jpg.6e58b885abd91961c7180b384aa99c90.jpg     SuperSkrull2.thumb.jpg.e12723595dfb60c77dc5976c832d7859.jpg

Edited by Joe Ankenbauer

20 hours ago, Joe Ankenbauer said:

On Sunday, 06/07, 2020, I will begin selling figurines from the Classic Marvel Figurine Collection (Classic Marvel Figurine Collection). I have regular figurines, Special figurines, and Mega-Special figurines from Marvel.

So, sometime Sunday afternoon, I will list the first ten figurines that I pull out of my storage area. I'm not going to be searching for any particular figure, just the first ten I find. I will repeat this process each Sunday thereafter until I have listed all of my figurines. If no one has any interest in these figurines, I'll just list them on Ebay.

Buyers will pay for shipping.

So, if you have a particular figurine that you're looking for, PM me, and I'll give you a heads-up Sunday morning to tell you if it is going to be on sale that day.

I have to go to Omaha for an errand at 1:00 PM. I should return to my house no later than 2:00 PM CDT. I will begin posting my ten figures shortly thereafter.

Today 2pm EST I will have a Copper/Modern thread with these slabs-

Action Comics 1 CGC 9.8 1988 Reprint
Avengers/JLA 4 CGC 9.8
Batman 666 CGC 9.8
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker CGC 9.8
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm - The Animated Movie nn CGC 9.8 Prestige Format
Captain America 323 CGC 9.8
Captain America 354 CGC 9.6
Captain America Annual 8 CGC 9.6
Detective Comics 566 CGC 9.8
Detective Comics 583 CGC 9.6
GI Joe, A Real American Hero 1 (Q) CGC 9.8