• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,908 posts in this topic

As anticipated, I will start by running a sales thread with Marvel material tomorrow.
Possibly around 10 AM EST or 3 PM EST. Thank you!

On 7/27/2020 at 4:03 PM, vaillant said:

:news:

I unexpectedly had a serious mourning: both my parents died. So, for various reasons I therefore decided to start selling part of my collection and other material from the wartime period for which I had been planning a sale for years.
I will try to do this starting in the next few days, in separate threads as I decide how to move the books.

I will give separate notice for them. Thanks in advance to everyone which will participate… <3

At the end of my last thread in early July, I posted a few pics of a collection I picked up in June. I've processed about 6 short boxes of books that will be sold in my next thread, starting tomorrow (Thursday, August 6) at 9:00 am EST in the MIXED THREAD area.  A small sampling of books that will be offered are seen below.  Hope to see you there!

20200702_130805_resized.jpg

20200702_130811_resized.jpg

20200805_200606_resized.jpg

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

MIXED AGES SALES FORUM

Time for another pile of Group Lots and a few singles. Thursday night, God willing. There will be a BA western lot, a couple of Thor lots, a Sub-mariner lot, a few X-MEN lots, a What If ? lot, a BA horror lot (some sweet copies.), and a few slabs. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

ADSCN8741.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

I will soon head over to Mixed and offer an All-out, All Ages Archie Assault -- I am culling from my Archie titles; there will be some random Golden Age, doubles of silver and bronze Archie keys, and some of those tough to find late copper/early modern better DeCarlo covers. Stay tuned to Mixed! 

There's about 60 books lined up for the thread, lots of cheap, stackable stuff in the mix as well as some keys. Here's a preview pic; no pre-sales, thanks. I will bring it all to the thread so that it's a fun, virtual hangout for everyone.

image.jpeg

On August 20, 2020 at 9:30 PM, Readcomix said:

I will soon head over to Mixed and offer an All-out, All Ages Archie Assault -- I am culling from my Archie titles; there will be some random Golden Age, doubles of silver and bronze Archie keys, and some of those tough to find late copper/early modern better DeCarlo covers. Stay tuned to Mixed! 

There's about 60 books lined up for the thread, lots of cheap, stackable stuff in the mix as well as some keys. Here's a preview pic; no pre-sales, thanks. I will bring it all to the thread so that it's a fun, virtual hangout for everyone.

image.jpeg

:news: Had a late-day cold brew, so I'm up for a late kick-off! I will enjoy Solar Boy's thread in GSB that is firing up right about now, then start up in Mixed after he is done. It's a doubleheader! Hey, peanuts! Hot dogs! Get yer ice cold beer here! Hey peanuts! Hey hot dogs!

I should have these back Monday or Tuesday next week and will scan and post for sale....nice mix of titles and issues.all priced below GPA or what I can find.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #3  9.2  OW/W  $400

CRIME SUSPENSTORIES #26  7.5  OW/W  $300

DAREDEVIL #7  8.5  OW  $1000
DAREDEVIL #8  7.5  C/OW  $100
DAREDEVIL #9  9.0  OW  $200
DAREDEVIL #10  9.4  OW  $600

FANTASY MASTERPIECES #3  9.2  OW/W  $75
FANTASY MASTERPIECES #5  9.2  OW/W  $100

GREEN LANTERN #87  9.6  WHITE  $1300

HOUSE OF SECRETS #96  9.6  OW/W  $600
HOUSE OF SECRETS #98  9.4  WHITE  $100

MARVEL COLLECTORS' ITEM CLASSICS #2  9.2  OW/W  $100
MARVEL COLLECTORS' ITEM CLASSICS #3  9.2  WHITE  $85

MARVEL SUPER-HEROES #1  7.5  C/OW  $80

MARVEL TALES #1  7.5  OW  $350
MARVEL TALES #1  7.5  OW/W  $350
MARVEL TALES #2  7.5  WHITE  $70

SGT FURY ANNUAL #1  9.0  OW/W  $200

SHOCK SUSPENSTORIES #4  8.5  OW  $1000

STRANGE ADVENTURES #213  9.0  OW  $80

TALES FROM THE CRYPT  #31  9.0  OW/W  $800

WEIRD FANTASY #13  8.0  WHITE  $500
Edited by rube11

14 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

Planning on having another sale starting tomorrow around 9:00 eastern 8:00 central. My friend that passed away last year his wife called and want's me to sell off his comic collection for her. Over 16,000 comics. So once a month I'm going to go grab about 4 boxes and will post them for sell here on the boards, his collection was pretty extensive lots of Marvel and DC and just about everything in between also Magazines, Novels, books you name it.    :wishluck:  hopefully you'll find something you like. I'm going to have it in the Mixed Age Thread so I don't have to jump back and forth between two sales. Golden, Silver, Bronze, Copper and Modern. Shout out to the boardies that have bought in the last couple of threads (thumbsu @lizards2 @Batarag @speedcake @Changer @skypinkblu @BorderlineHoarder @steveinthecity @grebal @kairos70 @echu @musicmeta @TheAvenger80 @davet75 @Jaydee @Djohnson321 @misterrmystery @sacentaur @PreHero @SkOw @Kree8ev1 @Mr Sneeze @Big.Mike @hatrik777 @BuscemasAvengers @Pitboss @bentbryan @smithdatura @Toz @blue808 @Spyder! @MDR123 @chevalmeow @JollyComics @crimson dynamo @wormboy @50 Fiddy @comicguy77002 @aleiggi13 @crassus @SpudsOnAHalfShell @fastballspecial @sassemble @comicsyte95 @p-kay14 @pabstbluerobot @lonetree @laurente @Stinkowhiff @mbatko_8 @TrayKnight @cosmic_surfer @whine49er1 @Knightkk @GEEzusWalks @Skylath 

AM or PM?

21 minutes ago, JollyComics said:
36 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

Planning on having another sale starting tomorrow around 9:00 eastern 8:00 central. My friend that passed away last year his wife called and want's me to sell off his comic collection for her. Over 16,000 comics. So once a month I'm going to go grab about 4 boxes and will post them for sell here on the boards, his collection was pretty extensive lots of Marvel and DC and just about everything in between also Magazines, Novels, books you name it.    :wishluck:  hopefully you'll find something you like. I'm going to have it in the Mixed Age Thread so I don't have to jump back and forth between two sales. Golden, Silver, Bronze, Copper and Modern. Shout out to the boardies that have bought in the last couple of threads (thumbsu @lizards2 @Batarag @speedcake @Changer @skypinkblu @BorderlineHoarder @steveinthecity @grebal @kairos70 @echu @musicmeta @TheAvenger80 @davet75 @Jaydee @Djohnson321 @misterrmystery @sacentaur @PreHero @SkOw @Kree8ev1 @Mr Sneeze @Big.Mike @hatrik777 @BuscemasAvengers @Pitboss @bentbryan @smithdatura @Toz @blue808 @Spyder! @MDR123 @chevalmeow @JollyComics @crimson dynamo @wormboy @50 Fiddy @comicguy77002 @aleiggi13 @crassus @SpudsOnAHalfShell @fastballspecial @sassemble @comicsyte95 @p-kay14 @pabstbluerobot @lonetree @laurente @Stinkowhiff @mbatko_8 @TrayKnight @cosmic_surfer @whine49er1 @Knightkk @GEEzusWalks @Skylath 

AM or PM?

He just PMed me and said next week. :devil: