• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tattoos of comic book characters! :)

103 posts in this topic

The Batman and Robin tattoo kissing next the pierced nipple

will be posted in 3, 2, 1...

:P

1134157_2b0e1b35cb_m.jpeg

That is just nasty.. Who in their right mind would get a tat of that? Being a big Batman fan I don't understand how that person had thought of wanting it done that way and would want it on their body.. I've seen some pretty bad tattoos, but this one tops it.

The Batman and Robin tattoo kissing next the pierced nipple

will be posted in 3, 2, 1...

:P

1134157_2b0e1b35cb_m.jpeg

That is just nasty.. Who in their right mind would get a tat of that? Being a big Batman fan I don't understand how that person had thought of wanting it done that way and would want it on their body.. I've seen some pretty bad tattoos, but this one tops it.

I just threw up in my pocket.

i have alex ross justice league pics covering my back, bane from the vengence of bane cover , the cover to secret origins annual (or special, cant remember) with penguin, two face and riddler by bolland, a jim balent catwoan pic, a few timm batman animated style pics, a pic of the joker from killing joke, a cover repo of an old batman cover by alex ross and a joker harley quinn by alex ross pic, i think thats it

I recognize the sentinal

It's a Celestial... :gossip:

The guy on the elbow is Orion of the New Gods...

Jim

doh!

!!! That's what I meant - the 1000 foot guys that judge planets unworthy...not the mutant hunting robots...sorry :blush:

that batman and robin is just yuck! I think thats turned me off ever getting any kind of comic tat for a while :S I wonder what the heck the person who got that was thinking and just how loaded they were when they did