• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tattoos of comic book characters! :)

103 posts in this topic

At face value, someone might argue that Batman kissing Robin is downright pedophilia. In my honest opinion, I think someone with the testicular fortitude to get that tatoo thinks otherwise. They problably symbolize the crime-fighting relationship between Batman and Robin much like the bonds and commitment any of us might exhibit in a loving relationship....minus the utility belt and bat-a-rang.

[End Dr. Phil mode]

..Or maybe he just thinks its funny. :shrug:

Come on! You honestly think this "person" would make a permanent expression like

he did as a joke?! This is a in your face advertisement for his sexual wanting of young boys.

Hopefully people reading my posts will think twice before making immature comments just

to get attention. We live in a time when people are more willing to make this into a opportunity

to post a quick (immature) joke, and not realize the magnitude of such a hurtful image as

that tattoo symbolizes.

That tattoo is as bad as one of a burning cross with a noose, a Hitler image, a upside down cross, etc.

The connection is one that not only effects the individual, but family and friends and relatives.

He is exhibiting his sickness, which I have NO compassion.

No one effected by deviant sexual abuse (I sincerely hope no one else has) would make comments

like some of the ones making light of this.

I can see how you might feel that way, and I wouldn't expect you to back down from that opinion. I see it as a comic book character, not a real person; as lines on paper or, in this case, skin. Not sure it means that he engages in activities with non-age of consent individuals.

That person is making a strong statement that he either fantasizes, condones and or engages

in homosexual pediphilia. It's not the comic book characters, it is the intent of this tattooed

person that is harmful; you and everyone viewing that should not condone it, nor defend his

branding as a "personal right"

I didn't realize we had a FBI Profiler here on the boards that or you're a complete inbred. Unless you're a mind reader how do you know what this person is thinking or fantasizing about? Do you feel the same way about most of the politicians in office? Like that arse from Idaho with the wide stance? (shrug)

Watch the name calling son. Showing your ignorance is demeaning, And viewing this as

a innocent expression is only condoning his blatant expression. You should be ashamed.

One I'm definately too old to be your son. And two I bet I have a higher college GPA than you do. Despite what people think homosexuality is not deviant behavior. Not even 100 years ago people thought inter-racial marriages were deviant. And how is an adult Batman kissing an adult Robin deviant? Not exactly my cup of tea but neither is sleeping with my sister. That might be more in your area of expertise.

I can see how you might feel that way, and I wouldn't expect you to back down from that opinion. I see it as a comic book character, not a real person; as lines on paper or, in this case, skin. Not sure it means that he engages in activities with non-age of consent individuals.

That person is making a strong statement that he either fantasizes, condones and or engages

in homosexual pediphilia. It's not the comic book characters, it is the intent of this tattooed

person that is harmful; you and everyone viewing that should not condone it, nor defend his

branding as a "personal right"

I didn't realize we had a FBI Profiler here on the boards that or you're a complete inbred. Unless you're a mind reader how do you know what this person is thinking or fantasizing about? Do you feel the same way about most of the politicians in office? Like that arse from Idaho with the wide stance? (shrug)

Watch the name calling son. Showing your ignorance is demeaning, And viewing this as

a innocent expression is only condoning his blatant expression. You should be ashamed.

One I'm definately too old to be your son. And two I bet I have a higher college GPA than you do. Despite what people think homosexuality is not deviant behavior. Not even 100 years ago people thought inter-racial marriages were deviant. And how is an adult Batman kissing an adult Robin deviant? Not exactly my cup of tea but neither is sleeping with my sister. That might be more in your area of expertise.

You are obviously too immature to grasp this situation. I feel sorry for you: I honestly do.

It has been quiet awhile since I graduated from college and started my business.

We live in a liberal society, people will and can do whatever they want right or wrong with little or no reprecussions. So you blame someone for this, blame the liberals. Child molestors used to be put out of OUR misery, now they are put on a list. Upside down cross? Im getting a pentagram tattoo with a goats head in it, does that mean I worship satan ? NO I dont, im lutheran and attend church on sunday. Dont assume anything because you dont know. Freedom of expression and free speech are important dont judge things at face value, because simply put you dont know. Ill be sure to post pics of that arm sleeve I mentioned as its Satan whispering into Jesus' ear. Great piece of artwork from however many hundred years ago. Seriously though, dont assume things about people you dont know who you will offend.

NO I dont, im lutheran and attend church on sunday.

Going to church and calling yourself Lutheran no more makes you a Christian than having a pentagram/goat tattoo makes you a Satanist.

"Sticking feathers in your butt does not make you a chicken!" -- Tyler Durden

Going to church and calling yourself Lutheran no more makes you a Christian than having a pentagram/goat tattoo makes you a Satanist.

No, but it sure the hell will make you cluck.

Anything you want to share with us? hm

No. :shy:

dwsession.gif

dwsession.gif
Where's my new avatar, dorkette? :shy:

dwsession.gif
Where's my new avatar, dorkette? :shy:

:wishluck: I hope it arrives soon. The current one disturbs me.

I think it goes under the "theres a difference between art and real life" The pentagram tattoo I speak of is from an 80's metal band called Venom, who influenced the music I played. As far as being baptised lutheran, attending perocial school, and still finding myself attending and believeing makes me what I am. Also I just finished the classes with the wife to be to get married there. Same church my parents were married at, I was baptised at, I was schooled at, and now I will be married there in august. When I have my kids they will also be baptised there.

So, simply put your wrong. And the chicken feathers in the butt, eh I guess we can say thats creative quoteing

"Put the Boogie in your butt" -- Eddie Murphy

lol

"Put the Boogie in your butt" -- Eddie Murphy

lol

"what eddie, you punched jimmy walker in the mouth ? I love good times"

- eddie murphy quoting his father

This "person" is advertising that he is a pediphile. That, and his sickness deserve a pulled trigger.

Grandz followed this with several even more appalling statements. If I were a moderator on these boards I would ban Grandz right now - forget the three strikes.

I'm amazed by all the posts going 'wow what was that guy thinking?' regarding the Batman tattoo. I should think it's pretty bloody obvious.

I suppose if someone had a tattoo of Vampirella snogging Phoenix the thread would be filled with whoops and cheers?* :pullhair:

*to be fair, I'd probably give that a whoop.