• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,006 posts in this topic

Here is a large rack of “Love” pulps I saw a few weeks ago at the paperback show. I looked at them very carefully a couple of times but didn’t buy any at even 5 bucks each. Mostly painted covers that looked like Ace romance comics. I’m sure many of you romance collectors would have a field day. The only romance pulps I collect are ones with holiday covers and there wern’t any there.

4AEE3CDA-D537-45F9-9BBF-91771A016723.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Here is a large rack of “Love” pulps I saw a few weeks ago at the paperback show. I looked at them very carefully a couple of times but didn’t buy any at even 5 bucks each. Mostly painted covers that looked like Ace romance comics. I’m sure many of you romance collectors would have a field day. The only romance pulps I collect are ones with holiday covers and there wern’t any there.

I love romance pulps.  I probably would have bought every one in decent shape, or maybe even all of them.  It's great to find a large lot like this.

They were pretty decent shape. I thought about making him an offer on the bunch but just have no personal interest in them. Romance, Western and many sci-fi pulps just don't seem to have a lot of interest out here. I'm trying to have less stuff these days instead of more. They didn't seem to be getting any attention and I doubt he sold any.  Sounds like you are "the guy" I guess...

34 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

What paperback show was this....and are there any others coming up in the near future?