• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,006 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, shiverbones said:

Matt fox’s First cover, and I dearly love the heavily Lovecraft inspired “dweller in darkness” by derleth. I have vivid memories of first getting this pulp in my early 20s and reading that story on a lovely fall evening.

518A3035-9DFA-4C78-8070-A0C01B0E8E44.jpeg

Well,this just made a top of the want list

On 7/2/2019 at 10:20 PM, RedFury said:

Bok front and back covers on these Shasta Publishers books.

Ej1zpUgl.jpggpmma3Sl.jpg

I'm super in love with this.Not meant to blaspheme at all,but it looks like this is something that could have inspired Steve Ditko.Those backgrounds.

This is a new area of collecting and focus for me.I've always had interest,but locally they never pop up(pulps-paperbacks and novels with beauty covers and scifi,horror content I have fair luck finding,not so much anymore though) and are not often offered here.You've made a Bok fan of me for sure!

Side note to everyone-is there a thread where folks post pics of paperbacks ect along the same lines,or is it acceptable here?