• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,092 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, RedFury said:

I just received this nice copy of the January 1936 issue of Weird Tales.  I'm glad to have it because I've had trouble finding a high-grade copy, so this is a nice upgrade.  It's got a classic Brundage cover, but the interior is top-notch as well: a Robert E. Howard Conan story, part 2 of The Hour of the Dragon, a Jirel of Joiry story, The Dark Land, by C.L. Moore, and a reprint of Dagon, an early Cthulhu mythos story by Lovecraft that had last been published in a 1923 issue of Weird Tales.

5ZkSDB9h.jpg

That is a very impractical dress.  

3 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Just getting started on pulps but focusing on ones I really like. 

7CBF16AD-9195-4A5B-B65F-C42419D355B2.jpeg

Well, that's the way to do it.  Of course, I started out just liking Conan and now I like everything.  It's a slippery slope.  lol

Seriously, nice start to what I'm sure will be an awesome collection!

1 minute ago, RedFury said:

Well, that's the way to do it.  Of course, I started out just liking Conan and now I like everything.  It's a slippery slope.  lol

Seriously, nice start to what I'm sure will be an awesome collection!

One thing I’ve noticed from the 20’s and 30’s pulps is America was fascinated with hot girls and the devil.  
Not much has changed.