• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,042 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, RedFury said:

If you like that one you'll probably want all three. (thumbsu

Adventure, Mar 1, Aug 15, and Oct 1 1935

The Oct 1 one is harder to find in my experience, probably because it has a L. Ron Hubbard story in it.

Covers by Walter Baumhofer

c4FIf0Uh.jpg

Excellent.  Thank you.  March 35' is on the list!

They are making a decision on whether or not to delay Windy City.   From what I’m reading and it keeps updating every five minutes, almost every sports league and professional and amateur, conventions, concerts are cancelling or postponing,  as well as schools in various areas both in the United States and Canada

Remember, the average age of pulp collectors is right in the target zone of the virus.  If even one person contracts the virus while they are there, can you imagine the fallout and ramifications (negative press, or worse) of this choice.  

I love the Windy City show and I would be just sick if I wouldn’t go, but the choice of keeping people safe is the most important thing.

Edited by detective35DF

14 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Sure glad I got in the LA Paperback show last weekend. It will probably be my last local show for a few months. When is the Windy City Pulp Show? Sure hope not soon for the benefit you you guys in that area...

13 hours ago, sacentaur said:

April 17-19, their website said it’s still a go (but that may change of course).

Wish I was going...

I hope it doesn't get cancelled, but I would certainly understand if it did considering the current climate.  I've attended the last several years and it's a fantastic, intimate show with an old school feel.

45 minutes ago, Surfing Alien said:

Just picked up my Bedrock books. Very sharp and happy all around. The Planet and Aug 33 Weird Tales are upgrades. I'm actually getting to the point where i'll have undercopies to throw on the bay :headbang:

20200314_143143.jpg

20200314_143128.jpg

20200314_143109.jpg

20200314_143028.jpg

20200314_143001.jpg

Very nice set of books, congrat’s! :applause: