• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,103 posts in this topic

I came across a few pulps while cleaning up the office today that I thought I had sold with the rest of my pulp collection a few years back:

Up first - a couple of nice Schomburg covers

FantasticStorySpring1952.jpg

FantasticStorySummer1952.jpg

shadow11.jpg

THE SHADOW MAGAZINE - “FEB. 15, 1933” - PROMO COPY

ORIGINAL & VERY RARE

Shown above is an original “The Shadow Magazine” promo copy from 1933. This was a free giveaway promotion teaser magazine used to promote the actual February 15th issue of The Shadow Magazine. There are approx. 16 - (6.75” x 9.75”) pages printed on black and white newsprint. The promo copy is in excellent condition and in my collection!

Dwight

Does this book qualify as the first ashcan?

A REH Conan Weird Tales that I thought I had sold with the rest of them:

WeirdTalesJune1935.jpg

...with a Brundage cover. :whistle:

(thumbs u

After picking up the Gnome Conan HCs a couple of weeks ago and seeing this pulp, I think I am going to have to rebuild my REH Weird Tales run sometime soon.......

HAW! How nice that everyone is smiling.

Jack

And last but not least, the Spring 1951 issue of 10 Story Fantasy featuring a classic bondage cover and "The Sentinel" by some guy named Arthur C. Clarke.

10StoryFantasy.jpg