• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,042 posts in this topic

hey i'm new to this - but seeing how this thread calls for "sharing" - here's my favorite pulp in my little collection:

Share more of those beauties.

This All-Detective is my all-time-favorite cover by Saunders :applause:

80981.jpg

now this ranks in its cover and scarcity with the majority of many early golden age comics that sell for thousands....i guess that means I am fortunate that I can afford them once in a while? (the pulps, that is)

80988.jpg.c606f911d3b215e5006d29b540b0b082.jpg

i managed to obtain a few of the Popular file copies a few years ago - after they came out of the Moskowitz collection and were sold at Sotheby's - this HS is as close to a NM as I have seen for an early one:

LOVE your pulps, MrMyst!! (worship) That vampire in the water cover is particularly cool ... thats a very early issue IIRC.

Can we see more? Maybe at a larger size? :wishluck:

I'm going to repost a group shot below that you might be interested in... I love the Horror/weird menace genre as well. Maybe I'll get around to an updated group shot soon.

WEIRDMENACEgroupshot.jpg