• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,111 posts in this topic

Thanks (thumbs u

I only need 17 more Brundage Covers to complete the run of every cover done by the master herself.

If anybody has some copies of any Weird Tales Brundage covers for sale that I do not have (not pictured) PM me please. Seeking low to mid grade only, NOT high grade. :wishluck:

Edited by eccomic

Charles Miller in Lancaster showed me a box of Weird Tales that he had for sale last month.

You might give him a call to see if he has anything you don't have.

Ernest Toth had a pretty good collection of pulps but I don't know what happened to his stuff.

Roy Thomas probably has most of those pulps and more but I doubt if he is selling.

Bang Zoom has some really nice copies but last I heard he wasn't selling anything ever.

bb

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

OK, here come some new pulp pickups. :shy: I've really been enjoying getting my feet wet with 30s & 40s pulps lately. The prices seem generally very reasonable, compared to the equivalent GA comics. Here's a batch I'm real happy with... and believe me, more to come!

Thrilling Wonder Stories, Spring 1944 with a beautiful airbrush cover. I'm guessing these Thrilling Wonders don't get a lot of respect, as they're pretty easy to find and some of the covers are kind of tame, but there are a lot of real gems mixed in.

tws-spr-44.jpg