• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,046 posts in this topic

Outstanding Spicy Mystery, Jack....Awesome!!!

PartnersStrassernew2.jpg

Here are a handful of misc. pulps!!!

"Partners of Peril" from 1936 (white paper).

That's a classic!!!! :applause:

October1928.jpg

My favorite Amazing Stories cover!

Wow, that cover rocks!!!! Cant imagine how popular that would be on GA comic book!!! I need one of those!!

wow, pulps have never really "intrigued" me, but apparently, there is a lot of GA comic collector crossover... interesting

Two different views of the classic Shadow pulp:

"The Crime Oracle" - 1936 - (File Copy found in Street & Smith Envelope)

CrimeOracleFile2.jpg

CrimeOracleFileCopy1.jpg

Just adding the original "Cover Proof" of the "The Crime Oracle"...signed by artist

George Rozen

CrimeOracleCP.jpg

Edited by detective35DF

October1928.jpg

My favorite Amazing Stories cover!

Wow, that cover rocks!!!! Cant imagine how popular that would be on GA comic book!!! I need one of those!!

wow, pulps have never really "intrigued" me, but apparently, there is a lot of GA comic collector crossover... interesting

Never "intrigued" me enough to collect them untill last year. Seeing some of BZ's pulps, I realized there is some real incredible art on these. Being a "cover guy", my interest grew and grew, and I plan on looking for some of the cool covers. Not interested in runs, just covers like the one above. I have read a few, and really enjoyed some of the stories as well. Of course the red circle pulps interest me the most with the ties to timely, but the more I see the more I want. Think of Startling 46? with the cover above...wow! that would be a hot book! There is just some fantastic covers on Pulpls with super vivid color and great formating and layout.