• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,006 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, lpsunburst said:

I was able to add these 2 to my Conan collection, I am over halfway now.

img717.jpg

img718.jpg

Two nice-looking copies of great Brundage covers!  Well done!  The orange one is a personal favorite.  One of Brundage's best covers, I think, and a classic C.L. Moore Jirel of Joiry (her introduction) story to boot.

There's 26 Conan story issues, and chasing those is what got me started on collecting Weird Tales.  Now I've got 95% (204 of 214) of them from 1923 to 1943, so watch out you don't catch that bug too, haha.

Did you get these at the Chicago show this weekend?

1 hour ago, RedFury said:

Two nice-looking copies of great Brundage covers!  Well done!  The orange one is a personal favorite.  One of Brundage's best covers, I think, and a classic C.L. Moore Jirel of Joiry (her introduction) story to boot.

There's 26 Conan story issues, and chasing those is what got me started on collecting Weird Tales.  Now I've got 95% (204 of 214) of them from 1923 to 1943, so watch out you don't catch that bug too, haha.

Did you get these at the Chicago show this weekend?

I wish I had been able to be in Chicago for the Con, I will likely be in Chicago for the big HA auction, I want to go see the Egyptian Princess in person before it disappears for the next couple decades.

20 hours ago, lpsunburst said:

I was able to add these 2 to my Conan collection, I am over halfway now.

img717.jpg

img718.jpg

Nice! My Weird Tales collection is growing at a slow pace (because I’m such a PQ guy), some really beautiful books being posted... please keep me in mind as you guys upgrade! :foryou:

5 hours ago, circumstances said:

I only collect Conan Weird Tales. I'm up to 19 of the 26 (I added in a duplicate and a Canadian variant of Shadows in Zamboula to make it three rows of seven).

20190413_134322.png

Your dupe is the one Weird Tales I own. The second half of Beyond The Black River, one of my favorite Conan stories.