• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Exactly who is "The Dentist"?

333 posts in this topic

I'm sure the Dentist's collection is impressive but I'm also sure Eric Roberts would give him a run for his money ...

I had a link to his site at one point where he had the rolling images of his Detective 27, Amazing Fantasy 15, Journey Into Mystery 83, ...

:cloud9:

From what I gather, Eric Roberts owns practically every single highest graded copy from Tec 27 - 50 except for Tec 27

His Tec 27 is only a 7.5 :ohnoez:

Blissard. At least, I think that's one of them.

Blissard is the son of The Dentist, Adam. It looks like is is selling off dads extra at the rate of 400 to 500

Auctions a week. They all start at .99 with no reserve. He is about the only ebayer I buy from. He has probably sold over 1000 Harvey File copy books just since I discovered him last fall

Oh, now I remember.

He bought a Bats #428 9.8 from me, and then complained that it wasn't "9.8 enough", and sent the slab back....by REFUSING it, which is against Postal regs after you've opened the package.

The slab almost got lost.

By the time I finally got it back, the bloom was off the Bats #428 9.8 bloom.

Man, that guy screwed me.

Oh, now I remember.

He bought a Bats #428 9.8 from me, and then complained that it wasn't "9.8 enough", and sent the slab back....by REFUSING it, which is against Postal regs after you've opened the package.

The slab almost got lost.

By the time I finally got it back, the bloom was off the Bats #428 9.8 bloom.

Man, that guy screwed me.

Er, rose.