• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art behind glass: Show off your framed art!
11 11

2,015 posts in this topic

:cloud9:

Please tell me you framed a copy of this. Those pencils will fade eventually.

That seems so silly. Why not just frame copies of everything and then sell off the originals? I would much rather have the original on the wall.

:cloud9:

Please tell me you framed a copy of this. Those pencils will fade eventually.

That seems so silly. Why not just frame copies of everything and then sell off the originals? I would much rather have the original on the wall.

Absolutely agree! (thumbs u

In an attempt to revive the thread...

I finally got around to taking some shots of these pieces for my CAF gallery.

Future Lions - Ashley Wood:

FLFramed.jpg

Zombies vs. Robots vs. Amazons cover - Ashley Wood:

ZVRframed.jpg

Denizen 2: Tartarus - Phil Hale & Rick Berry

From the Endless Reflections gallery show celebrating the 20th Anniv. of Sandman

Tartarus.jpg

-e.

For a change of pace, how 'bout a Thimble Theater 'Popeye' dated 9-5-32. This daily predates the spinach eaters first epic encounter with Bluto (as well as the first theatrical Popeye cartoon by nearly a year).

When I had it framed, I allowed space for the title "The Face in the Moonlight" written by Segar in blue pencil below the daily. For some reason, this was the only title that was left out when the dailies were reprinted by Nemo (Fantagraphics?) in the 80s.

A creepy, moody black daily... when I look at it I can't help but be reminded of F. Marion Crawford's 'The Upper Berth.' Enjoy!

2upuy69.jpg