• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art behind glass: Show off your framed art!
11 11

2,015 posts in this topic

Here is my office with my framed OA. Mostly Invincible stuff, couple Walking Dead covers. Hope you like...

room2.jpg

room3.jpg

room4.jpg

room9.jpg

room5.jpg

room6.jpg

room1.jpg

Now that's a nice comic room. :thumbsup:

Are those comics in those binders? I've been debating on switching from "traditional" boxes. How many can you fit in one of those bookshelves?

Here is my office with my framed OA. Mostly Invincible stuff, couple Walking Dead covers. Hope you like...

room2.jpg

room3.jpg

room4.jpg

room9.jpg

room5.jpg

room6.jpg

room1.jpg

(worship)

Not just for the art, but for the overall display! Killer office, I'm envious of how neat and orderly it is...anyone who has seen my man-cave knows why!:P

Thanks guys, im glad everyone likes my little set up. Whovianone, yea those are comics in those binders. I also use boxes for older stuff, but the modern ongoings I put in the binders.

Easyt63,

Which comics are in those binders? How do you get comics bound into binders like that? Do they take all of the issues apart and put them in a binder? ...I would really like to do that myself!

-Issa

Thanks guys, im glad everyone likes my little set up. Whovianone, yea those are comics in those binders. I also use boxes for older stuff, but the modern ongoings I put in the binders.

Easyt63,

Which comics are in those binders? How do you get comics bound into binders like that? Do they take all of the issues apart and put them in a binder? ...I would really like to do that myself!

-Issa

Unless it's something I'm unuaware of, they are likely 3" binders with pages. Ultra Pro, and others, make pages in verying qualities (most are mylar with flaps, but have a 3-hole tab on the left), and I've toyed with the idea as an alternative to boxes with new ongoing series. I wouldn't have considered this 20 years ago, but trades have caused me to start thinking. ;)

The cool thing is they now put out comic binders so you don't have to use plain ones, or sports binders, like alot of people used in the 90's.

I finally got off my and got something framed. Thanks to Mitch from Graphic Collectibles for recommending the place. I'm very happy with how it turned out.

mephfram1.jpg

That is an amazing piece.