• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art behind glass: Show off your framed art!
11 11

2,015 posts in this topic

I've just gotten a bunch of pieces framed. Here they are:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=89132

All these pieces were framed by my friend, Steve Wyatt. Steve specializes in comic art and has framed some of the biggest pieces in the hobby. Best of all, he's totally affordable, with the lowest rates of any framer I've seen. You can check out more of his work on his CAF:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=13483

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Steve and/or the work he's done for me.

You have some of the nicest framed pieces in this thread - kudos :applause:

I was pretty excited to pick this up from my local framing place. The original pencils for Thunderbolts 110, with a copy of the finished art, and the comic.

These were inspired by some framing I saw here (though my pictures are rubbish).

The muesem glass was like $200 more (this is still conservation glass, but it is not as clear), and I really wished I had an unlimited budget

tbolts2.jpg

tbolts3.jpg

I was pretty excited to pick this up from my local framing place. The original pencils for Thunderbolts 110, with a copy of the finished art, and the comic.

These were inspired by some framing I saw here (though my pictures are rubbish).

The muesem glass was like $200 more (this is still conservation glass, but it is not as clear), and I really wished I had an unlimited budget

tbolts2.jpg

tbolts3.jpg

Nice! :thumbsup:

tbolts2.jpg

tbolts3.jpg

That came out fantastic!

tbolts2.jpg

tbolts3.jpg

That came out fantastic!

Very Nice!!!!

I have to say that this is easily my favourite thread on this site. So many killer frame jobs and it just keeps coming. I've been patiently waiting until the time was right to get my art framed and it all came back last week and after having it on display at my show The Edmonton Collectible Toy and Comic Show over the weekend, i decided to add it all to my CAF page today.

I too was inspired by some of the framing here but the colour core matte choices at my framer's was rather limited so i decided to use the same general idea but double matte them instead so i could better match the colours. I think the result is great and the matte cuts just scream comic panels to me.

Enjoy!

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=95674