• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art behind glass: Show off your framed art!
11 11

2,015 posts in this topic

Well, it took a while, but I finally got my Jerry Bingham Millennium cross-over covers framed up. When they went to printing, some of the covers were slightly resized, so the interlocking trees and branches didn't quite line up, but here you see them in all their glory.

The paper is actually really white, but the original overlay is starting to yellow...I opted to leave it as is since I bought these off the newsstand and seeing the complete package is what brings me back.

IMG_2182_zpsw95l2sqb.jpg

Great job!! (thumbs u

Man, I have been waiting to see this. :applause:

Thank you for posting.

Well, it took a while, but I finally got my Jerry Bingham Millennium cross-over covers framed up. When they went to printing, some of the covers were slightly resized, so the interlocking trees and branches didn't quite line up, but here you see them in all their glory.

The paper is actually really white, but the original overlay is starting to yellow...I opted to leave it as is since I bought these off the newsstand and seeing the complete package is what brings me back.

IMG_2182_zpsw95l2sqb.jpg

Great job!! (thumbs u

Thank you for posting.

Incredible piece, well done! (thumbs u

An S&S piece by Sheldon Mayer that I'd forgotten to post. I bought it framed off ebay. The funny thing is that I had bought some time before that a set of photocopies of the strip to which this was the punchline.

The other two pieces are portraits done in NOLA of my wife and me. Click to embiggen and get the full story.

lC80QRi3_1302161406301.jpg

Got this at SDCC last year. Finally got it framed.

This is a grail piece for me as I'm a big Marie Severin fan. Her run on Hulk during this period was some of the first Hulk comics I read as a kid. I can remember reading TTA 93 and TTA #100 over and over and over.

20160330_140621-11_zpsozydsubo.jpg

IMG_2182_zpsw95l2sqb.jpg

Great job!! (thumbs u

Thank you for posting.

Incredible piece, well done! (thumbs u

Those covers are amazing! Very nicely done!

This is a grail piece for me as I'm a big Marie Severin fan. Her run on Hulk during this period was some of the first Hulk comics I read as a kid. I can remember reading TTA 93 and TTA #100 over and over and over.

wow, that is quite amazing!

wow, that is quite amazing!

Just great! I remember comiclink had most of that story for sale.

Grail is right!!! What an amazing page – it looks great framed up!

I regret selling this every week, but it was sitting in my closet for too long. Thanks for doing it justice...a spread of this magnitude (its massive) and composition deserved to be framed and showcased.

Bob

I finally got this one framed. I think it turned out nice.

John B.

GreenArrow_Framed.jpg

Bob,

I want to say thanks for letting this go. I you decide to let you issue 2 cover go I would love to get it.

John B.

I regret selling this every week, but it was sitting in my closet for too long. Thanks for doing it justice...a spread of this magnitude (its massive) and composition deserved to be framed and showcased.

Bob

I finally got this one framed. I think it turned out nice.

John B.

GreenArrow_Framed.jpg