• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submissions (I know its redundant)

3 posts in this topic

Howdy from Texas,

I was thinking of sending 50 pre-1975 books for pre-screening (Economy).

And lets say that I choose 9.2 NM- as the average.

I understand that each book that does not make my grade set "9.2 and above" will be charge $6.00 per book.

Let me see if I understand.

A. I cannot send my books through (Let's say) Metropolis Comics for a discount because it's a technical service you provide by going through the 50 books and picking out only 9.2s and up?

B. I must only send the books straight to you and no discount?

C. My dues are not up to date. So I would have to have my dues paid 1st, then the screening process would begin?

Could you please explain the process on screening, dues, and discounts?

grider67

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

What you can do is fill out the form through the website of your choice and then once you print it out, write on the first page that this is for a Pre-screen and also the last page cross of the charge and write that it is for a pre-screen again.

The dues will not be charged until the books get pre-screened since we don't know how many will make the actual pre-screen. Also please write on the invoice "$6 Reject Fee" Thanks