• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"It ends tonight" Dark Knight Returns Art Day

41 posts in this topic

Darn, thats probably the only Dark Knight item I could afford. lol

I hate the "no returns allowed", hopefully the person buying it knows what they are getting.

Considering I recently emailed the owner of the original cover to issue 2 and he says he will NEVER sell, this may be the closest one gets to owning a "cover."

Too bad you missed it then, when it sold on Ebay last year for $328.

Nice markup :P

Yes, it sold on Ebay last Oct. for $328 in a lot with other DKR production art. As I recall, the seller found it all at a flea market in Pasadena. It was listed in the OA section and got a lot of views. Again, if you are really thinking of getting it at the current price of $7500, then I'm REALLY sorry you missed it the first time!

Ya that's a lot of money for a glorified photocopy with FM's original initials (possibly original I mean) :makepoint:

I thought $300 was already a lot of money for a stat! lol And those initials are a copy as well.

What other DKR material was in the lot?

More stats, iirc.